Useful Freeware Utilities

Soldato
When you get a moment Conrad11 we need a chat. :) The links aren't being fully shown. I've upped the length to 300 yet I've just added a link that is 81 characters and the input box won't show all of it.

Soldato
jbloggs - Just to let you know, I have fixed the problems you have told Marc about and i have also changed the admin panel to make it easier to use (i hope). I will be changing it again shortly (not a lot), to make the sections where you add stuff easier :)

Soldato
OP
jbloggs - Just to let you know, I have fixed the problems you have told Marc about and i have also changed the admin panel to make it easier to use (i hope). I will be changing it again shortly (not a lot), to make the sections where you add stuff easier :)

Great Stuff.....thanks! :)

Soldato
I have made Conrad11 a nice little account on my site limited to the folder storing the CMS.

I've also given him the best username ever. I'll have to tell you what it is on MSN sometime. ;)

Associate
Here's a good free encryption tool called CompuSec

Function overview of the FREE CompuSec® Software Version:

* Pre boot access control
* Encryption for Hard disk using 256-bit AES algorithm and in hibernation mode
* Encryption for CD / DVD for secure publishing and sharing of CD data using CDCrypt
* Encryption for Diskettes and Removable Media Devices such as ZIP drives, USB thumb drives or Memory sticks
* Encryption of Individual Files or data transmitted via Email and FTP using new DataCrypt
* Encryption of Server Files & Subdirectories using SafeLan
* Single-Sign-On at Windows
* Identity Management for password encryption, policy database query, and supports BioClick for secure transactions based on fingerprint recognition
* Local and Central Administration
* [ClosedTalk]® for secure VoIP communication
* Intergrated support for Tablet PC
* [DriveCrypt] for container encryption
* Centralised management with Audit Log and Remote Challenge/Respond for password reset.**

Soldato
Hello

I can't find a thread on this software so I thought that I would let you know of...

http://www.visualtasktips.com/

beforeafterxn4.jpg

What is Visual Task Tips?

Visual Task Tips is a lightweight shell enhancement utility. It provides thumbnail preview image for each task in the Windows Taskbar, as seen in the Microsoft Windows Vista.

NOTE: Windows XP or Vista (Classic theme) is required to run Visual Task Tips.

It purports to run in Vista (Classic theme) but as I'm using XP I can't test that. It is running fine for me and seems to not use much memory. You can even resize the thumbnail.

Back
Top Bottom