Valencia - Spain - EUROPEAN Grand Prix 2009 - Race 11/17

Soldato
Groslean and Alberwotsit would seem to be a counter argument to that view.

Badoer is really doing shamefully poorly. Unless something remarkable happens in the race, I can't see him having the seat until Massa returns.

those are young guns with race experience in other formula last year. When was the last time Badoer raced? 1999.:eek:

Race is only going to get worse, with absolutely no race craft.

Schumacher will be in the car for Monza... Well we can hope :D

Permabanned
you do better?

testing ban sucks
:rolleyes: I hate that dumb argument. It's not a question of whether any of us could do better, but it's clear other qualified drivers could. Just look at Grosjean and Alguersauri. The testing ban only came in 8 months ago, up until then Badoer was testing all the time.

Badoer was never quick, now he's well over the hill and dangerously slow.

Caporegime
Awesome show from Hamilton, pity Kova didn't quite manage to hook up that last lap, but still a good showing from the Finn; especially when you consider his car is apparently .2s slower than Lewis's. Wonder what the fuel loads will show?

Caporegime
Pleased to see Hamilton on pole...looks like McLaren are back with a bang sadly a bit too late though to make a serious challenge for the title both constructor and drivers.

Unlucky for Kovi...he messed up on the last 2 corners...but at least its a McLaren front grid.

Soldato
Awesome show from Hamilton, pity Kova didn't quite manage to hook up that last lap, but still a good showing from the Finn; especially when you consider his car is apparently .2s slower than Lewis's. Wonder what the fuel loads will show?
I predict vettel will be light, brawns will be heavier but still light, kova a bit heavier and hamilton heaviest in top 5 or 6.

Back
Top Bottom