Valentines.

Soldato
Had to come up at some point :)

So Valentines is approaching..Where you all taking your special someone & what you getting them?

Need an idea of where to go & what to get. Left it a little late ... :p

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I am buying the love of my life..... a Bluetooth phone system connector cable and some more Meguiars car care products :)

As for the GF, will grab some flowers from the petrol station tbh.

Associate
I'm taking the girlfriend to an "unknown location" actually its to a country hotel for a night including dinner, should score me plenty of points :cool: Bought her a card and some smellies etc just to show i've actually remembered :D

Soldato
OP
[TW]Fox said:
I am buying the love of my life..... a Bluetooth phone system connector cable and some more Meguiars car care products :)

Hahaha fair play.

Not taking her (GF) anywhere special?

:p

Soldato
[TW]Fox said:

LMFAO!!! OH IM LAUGHING SOOOO HARRD :D:D

Shes teaching me to surf and im taking her to starbucks for their specail valantinechino :D

Man of Honour
Me and the GF are postponing ours until March because we both have way too much on. Stuff will probably be cheaper and we'll be able to get a table somwhere nice and easily.

Associate
BF is away skiing, like he is every year.

We don't make a fuss about valentine's day anyway, but it would be nice if he was here :( Hopefully i will be getting another charm to add to my bracelet :D

It's also his birthday tomorrow (18th) and he's not here for that either.

LSS

LSS

Associate
We normally just get eachother a card.
Valentines day doesn't mean anything to me, i would rather spend time/money celebrating something with meaning like an anniversary.

Soldato
Nowhere hopefully it's complete bull poo designed to make single people feel like poo and couples pressured in to spending a wadg of cash. However, since I will get lynched if we don't do something maybe I will take her for a meal or cook her something grrrr. :mad:

Soldato
crystaline said:
yeh.. but dont you really wish you had several inches of snow and sub zero temperatures.. :p

because.. . it's better up north..and stuff.

..and all our mosquitos are dead, beat that!

ok,ok.. i wish it was 82F here :(

awww :p you should take a road trip on down here, i can take you to our new skate park and bust a mooves! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom