Valentines.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Mohinder said:
I'm taking Sindy to Pizza Express. She picked it!

Should be nice though.

Oooh classy. You'll get to watch the chavs mugging something special for their other half outside HMV! :D

Mamma Mia's (sp?) is awesome dude, you ever been there?

As for Venereal Disease, there's nothing I really want. Could send myself a card but it wont be anonymous or a surprise! :(

I'm actually working that day, covering a shift for a friend because she has made plans with her boyfriend - Aww, aren't I nice? At least it will be an easy shift! Can't imagine many boyfriends taking their partner into the union for a 'romantic pint' to be honest with you :p

Soldato
Freefaller said:
I know it's your day and that's unfortunate - I'd blame your parents tbh :p Cool name though :cool:

I actually meant the event - but I'm bitter and twisted ;)

I'm sure either your therapist will either sooth the horrible trauma you associate with Valentine's day soon, or you will find yourself someone special soon.

Having said that, I wrote off my MX-5 a day after I last met someone special, so if I were you I'd meet them via public transport.

Consigliere
2bit said:
Steady on mate - it really wasn't that funny.

Hehehehe. :p

Hmm. I have no idea what i'm doing. Brings back memories from last year really. I am single but i get the feeling i'm meant to be buying/doing something for random people. :o

Soldato
SideWinder said:
Hehehehe. :p

Hmm. I have no idea what i'm doing. Brings back memories from last year really. I am single but i get the feeling i'm meant to be buying/doing something for random people. :o

I'm sending a card to someone I like the look of. Which I think really is more in the spirit of the day than bestowing gifts on your current partner.

Back
Top Bottom