Valheim

Soldato
Once Mistlands is officially released, is anyone interested in multiplayer ? I've just got a new server up and running, can make an OCUK one so we can battle the mistlands, I kind of enjoy playing Valheim where we all go off and make our own houses etc but all exist in the same world, can drop in / drop out of the gaming world as you please, what think?

Soldato
Once Mistlands is officially released, is anyone interested in multiplayer ? I've just got a new server up and running, can make an OCUK one so we can battle the mistlands, I kind of enjoy playing Valheim where we all go off and make our own houses etc but all exist in the same world, can drop in / drop out of the gaming world as you please, what think?
any date for Mistlands? I played a lot for the first few months after the initial release, but have not touched it since. I might be interested in checking it out again at some point

Last edited:
Soldato
any date for Mistlands? I played a lot for the first few months after the initial release, but have not touched it since. I might be interested in checking it out again at some point

Public beta is out now, no official date yet but I'm hoping soon..........I'm tempted to update to the public beta......however, I honestly have no clue how to update the steam command line version of it thats on my server :cry:

Soldato
Is anyone playing this multiplayer? eg: A number of you on server working together? How are you finding it fun/playability wise?
I've been watching Flipse on YT for a while and they have setup an interesting twist on a Valheim community server. Flipse streams a weekly vid of mostly building but with some normal gameplay. Members can play but only for 4 hours per week so they don't become too powerful in comparison. They do have quite a nice "villiage" building up around the Yarl's land i.e. Flipse's little build area.

Interesting idea I thought. Almost tempted me back but I'll wait for the Mistland update.

Last edited:
Soldato
God this game, or more likely, this player...I suck! Just got back into this because the Magic stuff from Mistland really sold me. First time I played I had just got the Swamp area and quit. This time I have played a fair bit more, managed to get further in the swamps. Managed to get into crypts which enabled me to have full Iron armor mostly maxed, maxed iron mace and shield, best food I can make atm. But my god, unless I beeline for a crypt, that area destroys me over and over, even using tactics such as hoe'ing a path etc. I need to find
Turnips and potentially kill an Abomination as well as Bonemass
,seems impossible atm. Finding it so hard going.

Bloody game, I need to resort back to Minecraft or something :(

Edit: Edited about a million times and still think it reads poorly, so apologies if it doesn't make sense lol

Last edited:
Associate

I'll be up for that

Soldato
God this game, or more likely, this player...I suck! Just got back into this because the Magic stuff from Mistland really sold me. First time I played I had just got the Swamp area and quit. This time I have played a fair bit more, managed to get further in the swamps. Managed to get into crypts which enabled me to have full Iron armor mostly maxed, maxed iron mace and shield, best food I can make atm. But my god, unless I beeline for a crypt, that area destroys me over and over, even using tactics such as hoe'ing a path etc. I need to find
Turnips and potentially kill an Abomination as well as Bonemass
,seems impossible atm. Finding it so hard going.

Bloody game, I need to resort back to Minecraft or something :(

Edit: Edited about a million times and still think it reads poorly, so apologies if it doesn't make sense lol
When I mined the crypts I would leave a gap in the mud pile small enough not to let the enemies threw, I would then use my bow to kill them before entering the room.

Last edited:
Soldato
When I mined the crypts I would leave a gap in the mud pile small enough not to let the enemies threw, I would then use my bow to kill them before entering the room.

Yea that's what I been doing. It's not inside them that I am finding hard. It's outside, with the Draugrs and their piles of nonsense, the rain, unequipping of weapons if you fall in too much water etc lol

Last edited:
Soldato
No, you can continue your world and character I think.

Do we have an OCUK server up yet? I just been playing solo for a bit ,was nice to jump back in again but solo is a bit boring.

Iv got a server im playing mistlands on now - I'm happy to share as long as we all have a gents agreement to play nice! lol - keen OCUK's welcome to occupy the world :)

Soldato
Right folks I've done Mistlands in Single Player mode - it's time I think to make a shared game world - I think I'll start again with a new character - Who's in ? I'll host a game world and create a new one - put your name down here:

Back
Top Bottom