Vince's Ebay Repair Thread - (Console Repairs & Mods)

Man of Honour
OP
Have you done an RGB mod to an N64 before? Curious to know if the wavebird pad works as well, they're quite a pain to get hold of!

I have indeed my personal one has all kinds of mods now.. I used the hispido rgb mod on my personal one.. does good, although there is now a 720p hdmi mod I saw for it so mine might end up with that.

The wavebird I haven't yet looked at its sort of in my pile of junk ready for when I get time.

Man of Honour
OP
Bought this z1 extreme ally with no power and sd card issues...

All in a days work chaps.. we now have power and the sd works... winning... anyone want a cheap rog lol

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Where did you get the replacement shell from Vince? My old one is battered!

I got it all on aliexpress I found a store that did all the internal plastics and another that done the shell... fitment can be really bad on these but mine was spot on.

I can ping you some links if you would like.

Last edited:
Soldato
I got it all on aliexpress I found a store that did all the internal plastics and another that done the shell... fitment can be really bad on these but mine was spot on.

I can ping you some links if you would like.
Yes please :). Shells can be way too hit and miss, would be good to have a tried and tested replacement.

Man of Honour
OP
Soldato
Here you go mate - These are the exact suppliers I used.

Inner Plastics - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006326267415.html - Only £10 and helps if those clips are snapped.
Shell - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004922451196.html - £41 but worth it I think.
Thanks Vince, I might have to buy both to be on the safe side, one of the screws on the top has stripped. That Famicom shell looks lush. Do you have any recommendations for a good set of screwdrivers as well? :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom