• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

VOUCHER CODE DEALS CONCEPT PLAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Guys, we don't have the time or ability to fundamentally change the way that the forum or our systems work.

This is a test of concept, we're not planning on it staying this way forever.

Unlucky for lukers with 10 year old accounts but understandable. Still a great idea for long time active users and it's great for something to be offered even if it's a one time thing.

Impossible for me or many others to get a card anyhow, won't make much difference if us on old accounts miss out due to post count :)

Associate
If this goes well and the voucher code is not abused and we see steady sales, we shall then also make some SKU's available at a lower price with the use of a voucher in this public forum that all members will get a chance to buy, but rest assured if people decide to leak the voucher code and we see BOT's attempting to buy, the simple fact is this concept idea will then get pulled and won't be repeated.

Just in case people miss this part in Gibbos opening post. For those loyal customers who don't have the post count, lets hope the trial goes well so everyone can get one.

Permabanned
Thanks for openly promoting discrimination.I think you know that this can be easily reported to the ombudsman.Since when you became a members only shop?You might aswell make us pay a montly subscription to be able to buy something.

Associate
Not sure what people complaining expect, you have to be reasonable.

Evidently things can't be posted on the more public parts of the forum because it gets leaked as has happened in the past.

People are crappy and now it has to be like this, personally I'm just glad theres some genuine users getting cards today and not an army of bots.

Associate
Thanks for openly promoting discrimination.I think you know that this can be easily reported to the ombudsman.Since when you became a members only shop?You might aswell make us pay a montly subscription to be able to buy something.
Are you for real? :D Ombudsman isn't going to give a **** about this, its a members discount code, nothing wrong with that.

Permabanned
Not sure what people complaining expect, you have to be reasonable.

Evidently things can't be posted on the more public parts of the forum because it gets leaked as has happened in the past.

People are crappy and now it has to be like this, personally I'm just glad theres some genuine users getting cards today and not an army of bots.
so in your logic people that cant have acces yet to MM are not genuine users?

Soldato
Gotta love all the bitter ****ers logging in to note how furious they are at other people getting something nice done for them. :D

Soldato

Just in case people miss this part in Gibbos opening post. For those loyal customers who don't have the post count, lets hope the trial goes well so everyone can get one.

You might as well be talking to a brick wall Jester I posted this in an early post but still you see posts from banana's like @dragos1977 who clearly dont read the OP properly. Might as well give up with some people.

Gotta love all the bitter ****ers logging in to note how furious they are at other people getting something nice done for them. :D

Yeah I agree they have a) no paitence and b) can not read english instructions properly. Really annoys me when forum members go off on one about the MM when it clearly states if they wait and hope it goes well they too can buy cards using the voucher system.

To quote that well known saying "some people are just stupid".

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
you mean like Amazon Prime member only deals?!

Seriously get a grip or get out

Associate
Why are people complaining ? Yeah I have a low count but l'm looking if it works well !
I'm sure they will work something out for the rest of us with low number count etc

Soldato
that was really easy to buy pretty awesome.

I jumped on it without thinking to be honest but then once ordered realised i should have waited for a 3070 or 3060ti for my needs, am i now locked out of further ordering with the codes if you ever release better cards? just wonderign if should cancel the order and try my luck?

Associate
Unlucky for lukers with 10 year old accounts but understandable. Still a great idea for long time active users and it's great for something to be offered even if it's a one time thing.

Impossible for me or many others to get a card anyhow, won't make much difference if us on old accounts miss out due to post count :)

The old limit for MM access used to be lower. Unfortunately I'll have to stick with my temp GPU regardless. Great idea and offer though.

Associate
Very good idea, Thanks for actively trying to resolve the issues and not showing any signs of giving up even under the massive amount of pressure and stress. Appreciate it guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom