• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

VOUCHER CODE DEALS CONCEPT PLAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
can see why OC have done it this way, and i guess makes sense to see the marketplace, though loyalty shouldnt have to be based on just post count imo, just because folk dont post a lot, surely they just as loyal, loyalty i always thought staying with a company over a length of time determines that, whether you shop/post or dont post.
this isnt a dig, but loyalty can be earnt in many ways, and i wont be buying until the madness ends, maybe 2022 or late 2021, so this doesnt affect me, just a thought.
right off to find a sofa to hide behind:D

Associate
Selfish folk will never use logic when it's a system for limited resources.

Personally I think it should be capped to members who have been here at least 2 years and have at least 2000 posts.

People who use OCUK do not necessarily participate on the forum. I’ve bought stuff as far back as this account was made..probably, but never felt the need to post in the forum. Why isn’t completely random fair? What you are suggesting is prioritising those who use the forum, not those who have used the shop. Why not just make the raffle only open to people who have a purchase history, and it’s easy to limit to 1 card per category or other constraints as appropriate.

Am I sour, maybe a little, I am greedy though. I have a decent GPU already. I would like to get another for a second machine though.

Soldato
What about yesterday. Only waiting for a 6800/Xt but just wanting to find out if we stand any chance. If they all sell out in mm then we stand no chance.

It's a way of keeping it private and out of bot hands, if it was posted in the general forum it'd hit bots before real people would have a chance.

Hopefully they now don't see a bunch of these cards up on ebay. I know that I could resell for a much higher price, but it's going straight in my machine, and bugger the potential profit. OCUK are doing something nice, I have no intention of abusing that, and hope others feel the same way.

Associate
It's a way of keeping it private and out of bot hands, if it was posted in the general forum it'd hit bots before real people would have a chance.

Hopefully they now don't see a bunch of these cards up on ebay. I know that I could resell for a much higher price, but it's going straight in my machine, and bugger the potential profit. OCUK are doing something nice, I have no intention of abusing that, and hope others feel the same way.

I know all that and fully agree, but @Gibbo said if all goes well he'll open it up to public. So just wondering if they have had any left over to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom