ajf

ajf

Soldato
Thanks for the replies.
I think I have used NordVPN before, it certainly sounds familiar.
Not sure the shadowsocks app would do what I want though as I assume it just masks your location rather than enabling you to set your location like a VPN can.

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Is Nord anygood with Netflix? I have Tiger for now and again just because it was cheap, but it's nodes are all blocked by NF. Also, is the best deal one the one which just popped up while googling, 3years for $99? Only $20 more than their $79 2year deal.

maj

maj

Soldato
I used PIA but their geo-locking didn't work and their support team didn't care. I now use Digibit and for less than £2 a month it meets my needs.

Soldato
I used PIA but their geo-locking didn't work and their support team didn't care. I now use Digibit and for less than £2 a month it meets my needs.

What is geo-locking?

And that looks good what you're on it's less than half the price, is it fast and no issues? I tend to use it all the time on my PC and wonder what it is like Vs PIA.

maj

maj

Soldato
When you play it does it work? I can get the content showing but clicking on it shows an error.

Ah no, no it doesn't. Have PIA sorted the iPlayer issue out since I left? Seemed daft that I couldn't access a UK website when connected to one of their UK servers. I may have to get in touch with their support team and see what they say anyway.

NordVPN seems to bypass Netflix so might have to give that a try if all else fails.

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
I've decided to give the 3year $99 NordVPN a go. I went through topcashback who were offering 40% cashback. So, assuming it tracks it's $60 for 3years.

edit- it has tracked, so it's cost £1.19/month. That's good value!

Back
Top Bottom