*** VR Deals Thread ***

Agreed. Subnautica still the best game I’ve played in VR. Especially if you’ve done a bit of snorkelling/scuba in RL before.

Agreed. Subnautica still the best game I’ve played in VR. Especially if you’ve done a bit of snorkelling/scuba in RL before.

It's a great game, but performance is iffy, even on a 3090, plus it needs a mod to fix the UI distance which is otherwise too close and very uncomfortable.

It's a pity it never supported motion controls, as gamepad feels awkward, though using real swimming mechanics would get very tiring :D

I've played right through up to near the end-game. I really need to get around to finishing it.
One thing I really did like was that you can turn the need to grow food to eat and drink off, as I like to concentrate on the exploring and story, and not just surviving.

Quest Anniversary sale going on at Oculus. Discounts on various titles.
The Vader Immortal pack seems good value.

excellent value... esp as its crossbuy so get for quest and PCVR at same time... Shame i used my £7.99 credit note for the downtime last week 2 days ago (on episode 2), but still managed to get part 3 (the only one i was missing) for £3.60ish

Last edited:
excellent value... esp as its crossbuy so get for quest and PCVR at same time... Shame i used my £7.99 credit note for the downtime last week 2 days ago, but still managed to get part 3 (the only one i was missing) for £3.60ish
Yeah I used mine some time ago as well. Currently have a 30% discount code but that doesnt work on items that are on sale already.

Typical i wanted Eleven table tennis to be in the sale but no beans!!

Not looked at the Vader stuff is it worth a punt?
i believe so.

as for eleven TT.... keep an eye on both rift store and quest store... it makes no sense but often 1 store has offers that the other doesnt, and eleven TT is a cross buy title so you buy one you get the other for free.

if you like TT its a must have title.... i have another table tennis game as well - cant remember the name but it is the other really popular one on oculus and Eleven is for me definitely the better TT experience.

These must be linked to your account as it does not seem to work for me:confused:

They seem to get sent out randomly to people, I don't know how they are earned. I got no codes for my first 5 years of owning an Oculus headset. But, in the last few months I have received 3 of the Oculus30 discount codes.

Back
Top Bottom