*** VR Deals Thread ***

No problem!

From what I read you can get another voucher if you purchase any game over £13.99 or redeem another free one, don't quote me on that though!

You get another one each time. there is another free game in 4 hrs so you can grab another voucher then if you want something else. :)

Anyone that has bought a Quest 2 lately and needs a referral code, just let me know and will send one to you. Or if you are getting one over Xmas, let me know and I will send on a referral code that gets you some store credit.

actually, just click here.

sorry, think the link is breaking the rules.

Last edited:
Hitman 3 is currently £19.99 on Epic Game Store but if you redeem one of their free games (currently Shenmue 3) you get a £10 voucher, just picked up Hitman for a tenner in anticipation of VR support coming next year!

Bring on the cheese wire.

Was Hitman 3 previously an Epic giveaway? I went to buy it but it already seems to be in my Epic games library!

Anyone that has bought a Quest 2 lately and needs a referral code, just let me know and will send one to you. Or if you are getting one over Xmas, let me know and I will send on a referral code that gets you some store credit.

actually, just click here.

sorry, think the link is breaking the rules.

I have just purchased a Q2... but don't know what a referral code is! So I guess, yes (please and thank you!)

I have just purchased a Q2... but don't know what a referral code is! So I guess, yes (please and thank you!)

You probably need to set up Trust to send private messages on here. As a Quest 2 owner I am also happy to share a referral code! (it's a mutually beneficial thing). I think the actual referral code is send via a Facebook message.

Thank you, although I'm not sure it's going to work! I get "You are not authorised to join the Members Market".

Is that because I have under a certain number of posts?

I didn't think Trust was tied to the members market, but it must be if you can't set it up. You need 1000 posts.

Not sure how I could send you the link now :(

I didn't think Trust was tied to the members market, but it must be if you can't set it up. You need 1000 posts.

Not sure how I could send you the link now :(

Thanks anyway! I'm on many other social media platforms with the same username... just saying ;)

PS - loving my first experiences in VR!

Last edited:
Thanks anyway! I'm on many other social media platforms with the same username... just saying ;)

PS - loving my first experiences in VR!

I think it's too late. You have already activated your Quest 2. You would need to deactivate the Quest 2 from your account and do a factory reset. Not sure the store credit is worth that much trouble for you.

Back
Top Bottom