*** VR Deals Thread ***

Soldato
picked it up yesterday, spent a few hours on it last night, not bad so far, "suiting up" made me smile, you do have to keep in mind its basically a mobile game, I cant help but think how good it could be if it was developed on more powerful machines, I also picked up Green Hell VR on Steam the other day it had a 1 day discount down to £10

Thanks for getting back to me :) It does sound like it's a very cool experience. Let me know what you think after you play if for 15-20 hours. That will be the true test!!

What do you think if Green Hell VR? It's on my list too. Have been following along and most of the reviews are pretty positive.

Associate
Thanks for getting back to me :) It does sound like it's a very cool experience. Let me know what you think after you play if for 15-20 hours. That will be the true test!!

What do you think if Green Hell VR? It's on my list too. Have been following along and most of the reviews are pretty positive.
I think you could count the amount of 15-20 hour VR single player games on one hand lol. Finished it last night, I enjoyed it, for me it was worth the £20 it cost me, no idea how long it took me as was dropping in and out of it all over the holidays. Green Hell is next on the list, prob be a while before I get to that one though.

Soldato
I think you could count the amount of 15-20 hour VR single player games on one hand lol.
true!! :p

I went and bought Resident Evil 4 in the end. It's fantastic, if you are looking for a game after Green Hell.

I might get Iron Man in the next sale :)

Soldato
I think you could count the amount of 15-20 hour VR single player games on one hand lol. Finished it last night, I enjoyed it, for me it was worth the £20 it cost me, no idea how long it took me as was dropping in and out of it all over the holidays. Green Hell is next on the list, prob be a while before I get to that one though.
there are a few if you consider modded games.....

Soldato
Bean Stalker is only £1.59 on Steam. A well polished game with good visuals, variation and depth, I've no idea why they're 90% offing it.

Shocked to see the price, why i dropped here to report it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom