*** VR Deals Thread ***

Soldato
and there in lies my problem. my real life is such that i cant set aside gameing times outside of 1 weekly regular slot with real world mates............ Also all being well i shall be at Bogner Regis butlins on monday at 8pm (high brow holidaying at its finest :D )
You can always just join us when you can. The group varies each week and there's no league etc!

Associate
few good deals in the Meta store, going to pick up Iron Man VR, cant be bad to 29% off a new release. would like green hell too but undecided to pick up on oculus (is it crossbuy?) or Steam

Soldato
few good deals in the Meta store, going to pick up Iron Man VR, cant be bad to 29% off a new release. would like green hell too but undecided to pick up on oculus (is it crossbuy?) or Steam

Did you get Iron Man? If you did, what do you think of it?

Soldato
I noticed after the fall is on sale for £15. Worth a buy at this price?

Recent reviews seem to suggest it’s pretty buggy?

Definitely not worth buying it at that price, when you can buy it for £5 more and get a load of other games with it:

Soldato
Having bought that bundle myself, I have completely failed to play anything from it yet. If Vox Machinae is any good, I can imagine that'll be an amazing experience. And my daughter loves the job simulator games, so reckon Cosmonious High will be great for her - but waiting for her to get a school achievement of some kind I can make it a reward for.

Soldato
I noticed after the fall is on sale for £15. Worth a buy at this price?

Recent reviews seem to suggest it’s pretty buggy?
They introduced a load of new chipsets that add new modifiers to weapons, quite a few didn't work properly, that's the main "bug" at the moment and the latest beta supposedly fixes at least the worst of them.

Associate
Did you get Iron Man? If you did, what do you think of it?
picked it up yesterday, spent a few hours on it last night, not bad so far, "suiting up" made me smile, you do have to keep in mind its basically a mobile game, I cant help but think how good it could be if it was developed on more powerful machines, I also picked up Green Hell VR on Steam the other day it had a 1 day discount down to £10

Soldato
Green Hell is probably the best deal of the sale. They've refined just about everything to being the best it can be game play wise, and has the promise of co-op to come. After the Fall at £11 isn't bad, and Subnautica comes a very good buy at £8.50 with the simple fix available at nexus mods.

Picked up some stuff, a few VR games and games that have VR mods. The pick has been Monster Hunter Rise, at -50% the game is a total recommend. I played world in vorpx, rise is lightyears beyond that. The 3D-VR representation is stunning, the best use of the RE frame mods i've played, RE7 included.

The DLC is pricey at £25, but i'm sorely tempted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom