*** VR Deals Thread ***

Trying to decide which VR title to buy as I have £8 credit to use this week.

Deciding between:-

Resident evil 4
Star Wars: tales bundle
Among Us

Any recommendations between the above or anything else released this year worth considering?

Last edited:

Resident evil 4
Among Us

Any recommendations between the above or anything else released this year worth considering?
It's enough to buy Among Us outright. I'm a bit split between RE4 and the Star Wars myself. Think I might go Star Wars, since my boy will be able to enjoy that too.

I never played it. Is the story good or is it just shoot and run?

It's a great story. It's over the top and wacky in places like a lot of Japanese games but it's got huge variety in the levels and great characters.

The acting ranges between excellent for the main characters to hammy for the bosses, and the script writing can be iffy in places, but that's part of the charm. It's one of the best games ever, and the opening section is not one to be missed.

Resident evil 4
Among Us

Any recommendations between the above or anything else released this year worth considerin

25% off Resident Evil if that helps you make your mind up

I really quite liked Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxies Edge.
RE4 is good too, though I can't seem to get past the cabin attack as I keep getting overwhelmed and die, which is getting a bit tedious as I've tried it 1/2 dozen or more times so far. I have been enjoying the storyline so far though.

I would probably have played resident evil 4 by now. but I was unsure about whether having completed it already back when it came out would spoil the experience given I already know the story?

Is it a much different game to play in VR?

Last edited:
I would probably have played resident evil 4 by now. but I was unsure about whether having completed it already back when it came out would spoil the experience given I already know the story?

Is it a much different game to play in VR?
The difference is that you originally played the game. Now you are IN the game. You are Leon rather than controlling his on-screen avatar.

Also it plays very differently with proper gunplay rather than

It is amazingly cool to be inside the game rather than watching it on a screen and visiting locations in person and seeing their scale.

Can't wait to get into VR gaming. Not long to go now! :D

Great thread!
vr is the most transformative gaming experience in decades imo
don't forget to check your existing pc library. loads of flat screen games have vr support (eg elite dangerous, euro truck sim 2, hell blade)

and others have fan made VR mods (doom3, nolf2, half-life 2 various resident evil games and loads more)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom