Walkmans

I had a Sony CD Walkman back in the day, one of the MP3/ATRAC ones. Probably still have it somewhere, though I doubt those are worth anything now!

I always wanted one of the AIWA MD players with the LCD inline remote, used to swoon over those in the Argos catalogue on a regular basis.

I had a Sony CD Walkman back in the day, one of the MP3/ATRAC ones. Probably still have it somewhere, though I doubt those are worth anything now!

I always wanted one of the AIWA MD players with the LCD inline remote, used to swoon over those in the Argos catalogue on a regular basis.
Window shopping in the argos catalogue never got old as a youngster

It’s funny to live long enough to see such technology go extinct and for the current generation to have no idea what we’re talking about. I always remember my parents talking about cinny film and thinking ‘what on earth are you on about oldies’. Now I am the old person.

Ah, that takes me back. I used to have these and I loved the blue backlit inline remotes.

32b3652bfc9e730d04f663570c9ba7d2.jpg

mt-sony-minidisc-md-walkman-mzr90-bundle-22-scaled.jpg

Back
Top Bottom