Warframe... Anyone on here play?

Associate
Just downloaded it last night.

So far I think It's an amazing game especially to say it is free!

So just wondering if you guys play and if so what you think to it? and any tips and tricks?

Feel free to add me too :)

DopeAsFck

Last edited:
Soldato
I play but not much. Still the first rank and in desperate need of better mods (mine are manly bronze) and much better weapons! Way too little damage atm.

Associate
I started playing this the other day.

Much better than when I first tried it in 2014.

Is there anyway to auto log in? my keyboard is at my desk and I play with the pc plugged into the tv on the couch. Annoys me going back and forth when I want to have a quick go

(ok ok I admit I'm lazy)

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Great game, will be even greater with the release of Plains of Eidolon.

I dunno how you can play this with a pad unless it has auto aim. No way afaik to auto save pw.

Associate
Great game, will be even greater with the release of Plains of Eidolon.

I dunno how you can play this with a pad unless it has auto aim. No way afaik to auto save pw.

I play most things with a pad so I'm used to it. :) Heck I even play this streaming to my phone with a not the best controller attached

Soldato
Currently have 600 hours in this game. And the quality and gameplay is top notch. I still can't believe its a free to play game with the level of quality on display.
I would recommend learning how to effectively use the mod system because it can add so much variety to your gameplay.

Associate
Loving it.
Grindy sure, but once you get the mechanics with the keyboard and mouse down it’s fast play.

Maxed Excalibur frame with some weps and farmed Frost frame.
Just hit MR 5 yesterday.
I picked up some plat just because. Grabbed some slots.

Great game and by all accounts it gets epic mid game, cannot wait

Please seriously no spoilers

Back
Top Bottom