•Leviathan (eShort)
•The Enemy of my Enemy (eShort)
•Warriors of Ultramar
•Dead Sky, Black Sun
•The Killing Ground
•The Chapter’s Due
•Consequences (eShort)
•Courage and Honour

Is that all of them is the series finished?

I think that's all of them, I'm skipping the short stories (mainly because I'm half way through and wasn't aware of them!)

After this I'm taking a break from Space Marines and might try Path of the Warrior. Only so much of the Emperor's Will you can take :p

Im gonna get them off black library in an ebundle after i read up to the latest Horus Heresy which will probably be Deliverence Lost. Then by the time i finish the Ultramarine series a couple more Horus Heresy books will be out:)

Finished Aurelian last night, it was pretty good and gave a better insight to the word bearers. There is a certain order though to read this book before first heretic it wouldnt of made a lot sense so make sure you read up to that one.
Anyway onto the next book, problem is i dont know what it is cause wiki is down im not sure when its back up:p

Is it the outcast dead?

Last edited:
Awesome painting shame the models are wimpy Eldar;)

Anyway i finished The Outcast Dead, i really enjoyed it (so far there hasnt been a HH book i didnt like) ive got Deliverence Lost im only 34% into the book but its shaping up to be pretty good. Also its got Corax and he seems pretty cool and makes me want to find out if what hes like in combat, hopefully ill find out later in the book:)

They are addictive books:)
Im over halfway in deliverence lost, enjoyable book i should finish it sometime next week. Then its Know No Fear, im looking forward to this one in a big way. Anyone read it yet?

Im about 70% into the book and i have to say its my fav HH next to Fulgrim. What destruction and betrayel i cant wait to see then enemy fail eventually...if they do:)

Finished it last night, very good book and what an ending;)
Anyway sadly im caught up with the HH series, and will have to wait till june for the next book.
So i bought Titanicus (i think thats how its spelt) i hear its really good, well it is a dan abnett book:D

Meh.

I'm waiting until there are 2 or 3 out at one go I haven't read then buy them at once and just get them out the way because I have stopped enjoying the series recently. :(

Thats what im doing, im currently reading A Song Of Fire And Ice series only started the second book. So by the tim i get through them there should easily be 2-3 books out by then:D

Just bought loads of books off black library:
UltraMarines Omnibus Book One
UltraMarines Omnibus Book Two
Ravenor The Omnibus
Eisenhorn The Omnibus
Gaunts Ghost The Founding
Gaunts Ghost The Lost
Gaunts Ghost The Saint

Thats some serious amount of reading for me, and im currently reading A Song Of Fire And Ice Series. So i probably wont get to start these books this year. Not only that but i want to carry on with the Horus Heresy series once i finish A Song Of Fire And Ice series.

Got these last week:

lotsofbooks.jpg

Gonna make a start on them after i finished reading "A Song Of Fire And Ice Series" and "Horus Heresy Series" so its gonna be a while.

Back
Top Bottom