Warning: Spoilers ahead ***Avengers: Endgame - Official Thread!***

J.T

J.T

Soldato
In a Detective Columbo Style... Just one more thing....

What about the missing 5 years?

I mean, they snapped everyone back who had been snapped but not back to the point they originally got snapped no, instead they snapped them back to present day which is 5 years after the snap.

So everyone who wasn't snapped is now 5 years older than everyone who was originally snapped and now brought back, unless they are they saying that everyone that got snapped aged while snapped which I don't believe they are!

Has this already been discussed?

The reason I bring this up is because, just take a moment and imagine how screwed up that is!!!

Caporegime

I mean, they snapped everyone back who had been snapped but not back to the point they originally got snapped no, instead they snapped them back to present day which is 5 years after the snap.

So everyone who wasn't snapped is now 5 years older than everyone who was originally snapped and now brought back, unless they are they saying that everyone that got snapped aged while snapped which I don't believe they are!

The reason I bring this up is because, just take a moment and imagine how screwed up that is!!!

Yep it's been confirmed that everyone snapped is now 5 years younger effectively. Can see it most obviously with Peter and his friends.

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Yep it's been confirmed that everyone snapped is now 5 years younger effectively. Can see it most obviously with Peter and his friends.

Cheers for confirmation. :)

Hold on a sec, at the end didn't Pete meet up with his friend at School? wouldn't his friend be like 20 now...:confused:

Last edited:
Soldato
So Stark and others were 100% being behind some sort of international law in the last movie. Now they are happy to just ignore anyone else's views and just do what they want again? Pretty selfish and arrogant tbh. Just because you can doesn't mean that you should etc etc. I need to watch it again as im sure I missed something to cover that bit excluding the IM/CA truce/embrace.

Also, Thor isn't Fat. He's just accumulating mass.

Soldato

I did think of this, the world is still substantially ******.

What if you moved house in those 5 years? You might now be living in the house owned by somebody who was dusted... who owns the house now?!

What if you were married and move on after your partners death... now shes back :o

Do dusted people sitll have jobs?

Caporegime
I did think of this, the world is still substantially ******.

What if you moved house in those 5 years? You might now be living in the house owned by somebody who was dusted... who owns the house now?!

What if you were married and move on after your partners death... now shes back :o

Do dusted people sitll have jobs?

Forget jobs, think of all those insurance claims!

It's best not to think about these things and assume people just slotted right back in.

Man of Honour
There's a massive spoiler to Endgame in the new Spiderman film trailer, so don't watch the trailer if you've not seen Endgame yet.

Back
Top Bottom