Watch Dogs

Soldato
Just had my first person try to hack my game :eek: got to about 95% then I managed to track him down, I think my silenced pistol aided me well!

Then tried to get someone else, he saw me but I managed to evade, good fun! :)

kdd

kdd

Soldato
IGN PS3 review says that the game has poor graphics by 2014 PS3 standards and some fps issues, but other than that a solid version.

Soldato
Just had my first person try to hack my game :eek: got to about 95% then I managed to track him down, I think my silenced pistol aided me well!

Then tried to get someone else, he saw me but I managed to evade, good fun! :)

I've turned this off, generally because I hate people, but also sounds like a game killer when you are doing something important.

Soldato
Just had someone attempt to hack me for the first time, I was just about to get onto my bike and it flashed up so out came the phone to start profiling everyone. I turn around and the hacker is right there stood in a bus stop, they started to run but I got them right away, 4% of the hack complete :D They tried to play it really cool by standing way too close and I kinda got lucky at the same time.

Still love the game and I still find myself doing other things when I set out to do the main story.

Last edited:
Soldato
Go to a hideout and sleep. I think they are yellow arrows on the map. I have been looking for a quick save but not sure there is one.

auto saves after basically everything you do.

Thanks guys, also to be able to hack other districts is it a case of finding the comms station, will it show on the map or do I need to hunt for them.

Soldato
I've turned this off, generally because I hate people, but also sounds like a game killer when you are doing something important.

Ah ok, I foudn the opposite, its a good game, but the game world isn't as immersive or engaging as GTA V, so I welcome to more random elements of interaction like the hijackings.

Soldato
oh dear ....not sure if anyones seen this ... but its an online game breaker .......

article ...don't read if you want your experience ruined btw :-

he's highlighting a flaw btw .. and its written by a journalist

http://n4g.com/news/1518601/watch-dogs-has-a-potentially-game-ruining-online-exploit

I've been hacking someone who was killed by the police, they respawned then had to get back to the area, the hack continued. I've also experienced the same being killed by the cops whilst someone is hacking me then had to return to the area after respawning.

Associate
I've been hacked a few times now. It normally happens when I'm just randomly roaming around. Sometimes I find them and kill them, sometimes I've no idea where they are and they get there xp points etc. All this is well and good. However, tonight I experienced my first extremely annoying hacking experience. I was in the middle of a side mission where I had to stop a criminal convoy. I was right in the middle of it where I had stopped the convoy and now had a load of baddies (approx 6 cars full) shooting at me and ramming me and I had to take off in my car. At that exact moment someone started hacking me :/ There was no way on earth I could have hung around and looked for the hacker. The bad guys were tearing me a new one and my only choice was to flee for my life!

I really don't think online hacks should start when you are in the middle of a fire fight or any kind of mission for that matter!

Back
Top Bottom