Watch Dogs

Associate
to me this just looks like an assasins creed game but set in a more modern setting, I hope am wrong tho. loved assasins creed 1 and 2 but 3 was a bore fest for me.

Soldato
We all knew it looked good anyway. We've seen in game footage that looked really good compared to the previous trailer, which was undoubtedly for the spectrum zx version.

Soldato
First trailer on this page looked like it was played on a toaster and it sempt pointless, its wierd you dont realise how poor it looks incomparison after watching next gen footage.

The last trailer like most of the others looked visually stunning and gave me that feeling back to play it.

Associate
Watchdogs - Thoughts?

So what are our thoughts on the upcoming Watchdogs? I personally think it looks a beast, can't wait to get it going on PC! :cool:

What console will you be getting it on? Are you going next-gen for the smarter AI or sticking with the current home systems and why?

Soldato
This and dead rising are my main next gen games that I'm looking forward to, O and some 64 player bf4 :D

I really hope it's not all hype, and we're left disappointed. Please don't let us down ubisoft :D

Back
Top Bottom