WBAC Values

Associate
Not sure if it has been mentioned before but WBAC stock that they sell through BCA at auction go through listed as UKCGR stock (UK Car Group)
There seem to be various bands of UKCGR stock such as UKCGR Premium, UKCGR Budget, UKCGR No Reserve, UKCGR Automatics, UKCGR Trade etc.

A quick check on the stock for a BCA UKCGR Premium sale shows 13 from 251 cars as three years old or less, the majority (95%) are four years old or older
Goodness knows what state the "No Reserve" stuff is?

Last edited:
Soldato
Just stuck my 73-reg F-PACE SVR into WBAC and the offer they came back with is laughable. :cry:

1707298919.png

Caporegime
This ain't electric but it's over £30K less than I paid last December. Heh
Sorry I read it as i-Pace. The same could be said for top end luxury cars though, the demand has evaporated as interest rates have risen and credit deals are suddenly in double figures for APR.

Soldato
thought it could have been a preemptive, one up, on apple - what were they planning to call 'their' car;
albeit, yes, how did bmw conceive i3/5...

Soldato
My Polo GTI + was collected today.

I sold through Carwow and ended up with 2k more than WBAC, Cazoo, and a fair few more.

It was pretty painless, a little tedious but painless… They aren’t allowed to take the car until you are paid which took 2 minutes from him making the call.

Back
Top Bottom