WBAC Values

Soldato
Thanks. That reaffirms my decision to list my car on AT. It's the cheapest non Cat. car on there and in much better condition than some of the higher priced ones, so even if I take a couple of thousand less than the advertised price I'll get more than what's currently being offered.

Soldato
What car is it?

I am getting quotes of £22560 for my E43 now, but I am throwing on regular mileage now (34k). Non-franchised dealers are offering £28495 for fractionally older cars. There is a private ask of £34k! lol.

I only paid £32k brand new in 2019. Crazy.

Soldato
What car is it?

I am getting quotes of £22560 for my E43 now, but I am throwing on regular mileage now (34k). Non-franchised dealers are offering £28495 for fractionally older cars. There is a private ask of £34k! lol.

I only paid £32k brand new in 2019. Crazy.

OcUK Staff
OP
How likely is it that you will get paid more than the initial evaluation from companies like Motorway and Carwow?

When I sold my 458, I tried Motorway and they came back saying 117k.
The best actual offer was 105k.

Then a few days later a Ferrari dealer rang me directly offering 110k, so was obviously one bidding on Motorway, so I guess it can be worth putting a car on these platforms, just make sure you have the car also advertised on say PH/AT with an easy to identify photo, so then they can call you directly with a better offer, no doubt also means they don't then have to pay a kick back to likes of Motorway etc.

In the end I sold the car privately for 126k, so patience paid off. :)

Soldato
My Vito is going through Motorway today, will be interesting to see what the max bid will be. They have said over £31k but I reckon £24k ish.

Actually might make money for a change!

Back
Top Bottom