• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Weather temperatures are up, so how are your GPU temps?

Soldato
Playing Mr Wobble 3 last night and its was the first time l have hosted the game online for a good few rounds. As for GPU Temps 49'c at a room ambient of 24'c see sig that's the hottest the GPU has been in a long time under normal use normally 47'c.

Note: keep forgetting to put 560 rad in my sig sorry.

Soldato
Using a water chiller?

Yes mate :)
I was hoping somebody would call me out on my suspicious temperatures ;)
30c ambient and 24c idle temps!? One thing i did notice though, the chiller kicked in a lot more frequently, normally it's on for around 1min and off for 5mins on Sunday it would kick in every 2 mins or so :(

Without everyone saying their room temperatures there actual temps become somewhat meaningless, i mean...most people would have their air con on? No? Mine was in the conservatory as i was on the rollers, can't cycle in that sun would turn my hair red :D

Man of Honour
My 3930k plus 4 Titans run great in this weather, they have 3 x 480mm rads to keep them cool. Unfortunately going flat out they dump 1400+ watts of heat into my bedroom which means I heat up quite a bit even if they don't.:D

Man of Honour
Yes mate :)
I was hoping somebody would call me out on my suspicious temperatures ;)
30c ambient and 24c idle temps!? One thing i did notice though, the chiller kicked in a lot more frequently, normally it's on for around 1min and off for 5mins on Sunday it would kick in every 2 mins or so :(

Without everyone saying their room temperatures there actual temps become somewhat meaningless, i mean...most people would have their air con on? No? Mine was in the conservatory as i was on the rollers, can't cycle in that sun would turn my hair red :D

How are you getting on with condensation, have you had any problems.

Soldato
How are you getting on with condensation, have you had any problems.

Apart from the odd bit of beading when benching around 7c (if the air con decides to go to fan it will start beading almost instantly!) none, as i really don't turn it that low, normally sits between 20-24c on the dial so rarely lower than ambient temps. I'm basically running a normal WC loop most the time, only when we get really high temperatures or when i turn it low to bench would i ever see the benefits.

Would love to see how well your 3930k will bench with some 4c water though :D

Back
Top Bottom