• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Weather temperatures are up, so how are your GPU temps?

bru

bru

Soldato
Highest I've seen this week was 103ºC on my 470@800Mhz a bit toasty I know but that was with all the windows shut ambient room temp above 27ºC (as far the stupid is it too hot in here guide goes) normal ambient is about 22ºC with the GPU at about 88-92ºC.

Soldato
Yes mate :)
I was hoping somebody would call me out on my suspicious temperatures ;)
30c ambient and 24c idle temps!? One thing i did notice though, the chiller kicked in a lot more frequently, normally it's on for around 1min and off for 5mins on Sunday it would kick in every 2 mins or so :(

Without everyone saying their room temperatures there actual temps become somewhat meaningless, i mean...most people would have their air con on? No? Mine was in the conservatory as i was on the rollers, can't cycle in that sun would turn my hair red :D

Dont worry, i used to use phasechange on my CPU, and when ever i linked my over clock and temps everyone used to just laugh and say im full of BS :) always made me smile.

Associate
2x670's WC'd (with a 3770k in the loop too). Idle temps for the GPU's are around ~31-35 degrees, max temps of around 48 degrees whilst gaming. CPU is idling around 36-40 degrees with a max temp of 64 degrees.

To be expected though, my room is like ~29 degrees (no air con :() and the cpu/cards are OC'd.

Associate
Gpu temps are pretty good actually - cpu temps however are a different story :-s

got my new gpu and have been trying some overclocking but it seems a pretty poor one :(

Soldato
Idling around 35c this last week or so.

Not been playing many graphically intense games of recent so I'm to too sure about temps under high load. I would guess they will be hitting 70c odd with the standard fan profile.

Soldato
nvidia gtx 275 :( @ 93c in bf3. Yes it sucks to be poor I dream of a dx11 cool card..

Assuming you have the stock blower? Have you left the fan on auto?

I was getting 80/90c - I stripped down my GTX275, cleaned it out and applied some AS5, set a fan profile and did not go above 75c on load.

Back
Top Bottom