Wedding rings

Soldato
Kinnell just take her travelling for 6 months she will love you more than a wedding day catered around everyone else

Man up

I'm taking my lass sightseeing all around the common areas of North Wales fit reet in.
"Take her travelling"?

She isn't a dog or a keepsake.

Man of Honour
The only one that is important is the engagement ring. The wedding ring value is here nor there as they are every day wear items basically.

I think my bands were something like 50 dollars each whilst the engagement ring was more expensive.

Just my thoughts, i don't have to be right.

I don't even wear my wedding ring. I'm not a huge fan of jewellery. Besides it gets in the way of my sports. And it means you're less likely to get chatted up :D

Soldato
About to enter the potential minefield of buying a wedding ring and wondered if anyone knows of good highstreet stores or online places to buy from? I've done some research on diamonds so think I pretty much know the quality I want etc but is there anything else to consider? If how much I'm looking to spend plays any factor, I'm thinking around 2k as it looks like that's about average.
Another here for taking a drive down/visit to the Jewellery quarter in Birmingham, much better value and options.

Soldato
A mate of mine bought an extravagant engagement ring for his gf. Then when he phoned his household insurers he discovered they would only insure it if he had an approved alarm and double glazing. House upgrades cost more than the ring :)

Soldato
Got our engagement ring from Costco after loads of research realised it's the only place you get more for your money not less.

Back
Top Bottom