Weekend Football Thread 17 - 19 *spoilers*

Soldato
What's chickenlips? Sounds saucy. - actually don't like welbeck myself, think he'll probably just end up fetching us a few quid from sunderland or similar.

Associate
opxudg.gif

:D
*credit to R.Nilsson7

Caporegime
removed

A different angle on the balloon goal, shows the Liverpool supporter throwing it on the pitch.

That kid will never live that down...his mates are gonna rip him for causing Liverpool to lose that game:p.

Saying that though...from that angle it looked like the ball took a deflection off the defender..hard to tell tho.

Im waiting for Sky sports to do a simulation in the next few days...that should be interesting to say the least haha.

In all honesty the game should have been stopped to clear the offending object off the pitch.

On other news...Wenger just said that they dont know how bad Walcotts injury is as he was taken off in the first half:(....hope it isnt too serious.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
just back from the SOL

we should have won by more to be honest..Bent hit the post at least once and it might be twice..wasnt sure if a defender had cleared off the line or it hit the post for one of his chances

Liverpool were hopeless...half the game they played the ball between their back 3 who didnt know what to do with it as there was no movement

weak in midfield and lightweight without torres

and all the better that it was a scousers ball!

Soldato
Listened to United Bolton on 5 live. Bit twitchy for the last 15 but it's United, they do like to see panic in the fan's eyes. From the commentary Giggsy sounded like he was running the show again. Dare I say it at such an early stage but he's playing even better than last season. Yoga bonito!

Soldato
Welbeck is the worst player I've ever seen wear the shirt of Manchester United. I'd take Dong back over him.

You dont know a lot about football if you'd take Dong over Welbeck :eek:

Having said that it took your two years later than everyone to accept how good a player Evra is so I'll give you two years to sort your opinion on him out :p

Soldato
In all honesty the game should have been stopped to clear the offending object off the pitch.

Not really...there are balloons on pitches all the time. Usually players are sensible enough to get rid of them before they cause a problem. Just a shame that Johnson is as thick as two short planks.

Yes, the balloon caused their goal, but we lost today as we are a team with a horribly weak underbelly; the same reason that we've lost three other games this season.

Associate

Having said that it took your two years later than everyone to accept how good a player Evra is so I'll give you two years to sort your opinion on him out :p

I agree, Welbeck could be a star. He's an odd type of player, doesn't quite stick to any traditional player type.
Atm, he's a bit lanky and awkward but he's got a lot of pace and a great finish and a touch of style too :cool:
Theres something about him, a bit of magic I think :)
Macheda however, I am unsure about.

And Dong was terrible, he made Alan Smith look like Alan shearer :eek:

Caporegime

The same Evra who got out jumped (again) for us to concede? And Evra was useless for 18 months, til he bulked up. He's admitted as much himself. At least Dong was willing to try and help his team mates out.

Associate
Yeah well it was comments like "fabio will be the best full back in the world" after he had played about 5 minutes and your general smug "i know all, you all know nothing" attitude that made me glad you did :)
You cant blame Evra for losing out like that when he's a foot shorter than a lot of strikers.
Questions should instead be asked why Nevilles one game of the year comes against such a side, when without Vidic we needed more height.

Associate
The same Evra who got out jumped (again) for us to concede? And Evra was useless for 18 months, til he bulked up. He's admitted as much himself. At least Dong was willing to try and help his team mates out.

Evra was not useless for 18 months, that is just a factually wrong statement.

Wellbeck came on for about 6 minutes, hardly a good chance to watch him. Dong never played in the league so I don't now how can you draw the comparison. Plus Wellbeck has scored 3 top quality goals for united.

But that doesn't suit with your kneejerk reaction persona, so yeah WELLBECK SUCKS AND WILL NEVER MAKE IT!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Back
Top Bottom