****Weekend Footie Spoilers****

Soldato
Anyone else surprised at how well Murphy played for Spurs? I don't really rate him but he was excellent today, especially in the first half.

The whole team is starting to look like the side that finished 5th last year.

Soldato
Tunney said:
Anyone else surprised at how well Murphy played for Spurs? I don't really rate him but he was excellent today, especially in the first half.

The whole team is starting to look like the side that finished 5th last year.

I've always rated Murphy... you could tell he would be a good prospect even when he was at Crewe. He was good at Charlton, and to be honest he needs to be given a chance at Spurs.

Soldato
Kop_Jedi said:
Same side Spurs side Liverpool beat easily? The same Liverpool who arent playing well?
You're talking total **swinging bag between legs**

First off Liverpool didn't beat Spurs easily at all, if you say they did then you didn't see the game and you're a teletext fan, you've seen the 3-0 scoreline and thought walkover :rolleyes: ask anyone who saw the game and most ill agree we were unlucky and could easily have come with points.

Also the team featured 4 different players and a different formation for 45 minutes...

so what's your point? :p

Soldato
Man U played well in the second half......Carrick even showed glimpses of competance.

Ronaldo was fantastic in the second half especially......the lad is on for world young player of the year me thinks. Rooney was dire again. Ole was neat and Fletcher had a better game than usual.

Must be said though.......Newcastle are VERY poor.

Soldato
Embarrassed by Zokora's dive :o

but then I'm sick and tired of seeing it and moaning about it week in, week out and the main beneficiaries always being the top 4 sides. Can't remember the last time we got a penalty we didn't deserve...

Man of Honour
Tunney said:

Not in the slightest, before he joined spurs he was running the show at Charlton, winning player of the month, passing better than Gerrard/Lampard/Fabregas etc, scoring goals, and generally deserving of a place in the England squad at that time. I think he has matured into a great player and I think he is better than some of the players who are included now.

Soldato
memphisto said:
good performance by man u, but jesus carrick is awful.

£18.6million I think we'd probably struggle to give him away on loan.
Funny! Didn't see that game but it was on TV in the other half of the pub. Most Man U fans were coming over ballooning to us Spurs fans how well Carrick was playing as he pulled the strings from midfield??

£18.6m though? *snigger* :D

Soldato
Another shocking performance at old trafford and i dont see the point in playing 451 because man u was still creating loads of chances and was still going to win the game so i would have prefered to see 442 with martins playing from the start and i am sure man u's back 4 would have been tested a little bit , ameobi was a waste of space today and the back 4 of course :p the only credit i would give is to steve harper and emre .

Soldato
I know he couldn't play today, but Rossi should be starting for Newcastle, I don't think you guys can afford to keep saying 'But he'll go back to Utd in Jan', I don't think he will unless Saha or any of our other frontmen get injured between now and January. I wish we had kept him now.

Soldato
Chong Warrior said:
Oh nearly forgot, what a save from Robbo in injury time!! :eek: :D

That was quality. His run out toward the corner a bit earlier on the other hand...was not, thought I was looking at Calamity for a brief moment :eek:

Back
Top Bottom