**WELCOME 8 PACK OUR NEW OC EXPERT & DON!!**

Soldato
GENIUS IDEA!

Have a rating system for "8 pack" approved systems from 1pack to 8pack and if its a 8pack approved system eg ultra high quality rig and clocks then throw in 8 cans of ocuk fuel in free!

Likewise for any other approved 8pack selected systems.... 1 can per grade level until 8pack!

Soldato
Welcome 8 pack to ocuk and I am sure ocuk will bring excellent overclock bundles soon built and overclock by 8 pack. ;) Hopefully we will see 4.8GHz and 5.0GHz bundles who know ?

Soldato
If you find a nice 3930k 5ghz+ I'm interested. No matter how much I rape mine it won't go above 4.9, even with gigabytes new bios.

I'm hoping to get a nice 2940x (3960x es).

Last edited:
Caporegime
Pfffff, I once got an i3 from 2.93GHz to 2.95GHz, and I only added 0.5v! :D (I jest. even I couldn't fail so badly at overclocking)

But seriously though, welcome to the madhouse, it's good to see OcUK going back to it's roots. Where did the guaranteed overclock processors go? :D

Soldato
Wouldn't the life expectancy drop rapidly?

Thats the whole point of having 8 Pack speed binning, the 5+ghz bundles I'd imagine will be specially selected to work at as low of a voltage as possible :)

Really looking forward to seeing these builds and components selected by the big fella, his knowledge is second to none

Soldato
Heres a good idea...
Hold a comp to win tickets to come to ocuk HQ where 8Pack will be holding a overclocking masterclass. Tickets to come would be best as the place would get flooded out.
Also at the same time have your custom watercooling guy showing off new kit and so on.
Kind of an enthusiast day.
This would be awesome and i would drive the 3 hours it it'd take to get there. Oh and of course bring a fat wallet!!

Caporegime
Heres a good idea...
Hold a comp to win tickets to come to ocuk HQ where 8Pack will be holding a overclocking masterclass. Tickets to come would be best as the place would get flooded out.
Also at the same time have your custom watercooling guy showing off new kit and so on.
This would be awesome and i would drive the 3 hours it it'd take to get there. Oh and of course bring a fat wallet!!

This sounds like something I would also do. But how much would it cost to get from Worthing to Newcastle using public-transport I wonder..? :rolleyes:

By the time I get there I would have spent more than the value of the CPU in my machine :D

OcUK Staff
Thats the whole point of having 8 Pack speed binning, the 5+ghz bundles I'd imagine will be specially selected to work at as low of a voltage as possible :)

Really looking forward to seeing these builds and components selected by the big fella, his knowledge is second to none

Correct Pigi. No life expectancy will not be shortened and performance will be through the roof.

OcUK Staff
Heres a good idea...

Andrew Moore is organizing something along these lines. With large Vendors and brands involved too Its in the early planning stages yes.

But its on its way!!!

Back
Top Bottom