Wenger - get out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
All depends on if Fabregas goes. I still think we should get Parker. But as someone said, he is 31.

When Song get's injured, we are ******. As has been proved for the last 2 seasons. Denilson is ****, Diaby isn't good enough and Wilshere should be more in the attacking role.

Caporegime
He is the best DM we have. And has scored crucial goals for us this season. He was a rock for us last season and this season.

I'd argue about your definition of a rock. If you mean useless then yes I agree.

Arsenal just need to replace some of their first choice 11 with better players, that simple. They can use everyone else to pad out the squad.

Soldato
I'd argue about your definition of a rock. If you mean useless then yes I agree.

Arsenal just need to replace some of their first choice 11 with better players, that simple. They can use everyone else to pad out the squad.

How is he useless? Please tell me how he is "useless". Don't just spout crap. Back-up your opinion with facts.

Caporegime
How is he useless? Please tell me how he is "useless". Don't just spout crap. Back-up your opinion with facts.

He's not good enough for Arsenal.

I'm spouting crap? You're talking about signing players like Charlie Adam? :D

Song's just not good enough, he'd be good cover / back up. Nothing more. He gives away too many silly fouls, is caught out of position (when he goes off to try and be messi) and his over all game isn't good enough.

Arsenal could replace him with just a better player, not Parker he's too old.

Soldato
He has scored vital goals for us and has been solid at the back covering our back 4.

He scored a fantastic goal against Chelsea. Very important goal. Scored great goal against Man City. He has scored 5 goals and has 5 assists. Not bad for a DM.

He has much less yellow card this season than last. He is improving this. Apart from a stupid foul against Liverpool.....I can't think of any other silly foul's which have cost us any goals against.

Last edited:
Caporegime
The thing I dislike most about song is that he picks up a lot of yellow cards on the halfway line.

I have no problem with a defensive midfielder picking up yellow cards, it just must bug Arsenal fans that he gets yellow cards for being stupid, lots of stupid niggling pointless tackles on the half way line.

Masch would have been a great buy for Arsenal.

Caporegime
He has scored vital goals for us and has been solid at the back covering our back 4.

He scored a fantastic goal against Chelsea. Very important goal. Scored great goal against Man City. He has scored 5 goals and has 5 assists. Not bad for a DM.

Arshavin is better played out wide then Nasri but you keep playing Nasri out wide. Stats prove this. Don't judge players or justify them with just stats.

He's only had to cover your back four because you don't have enough strength in depth.

Caporegime
If I was manager I wouldn't be playing either of them out wide, Arshavin would be so much better in the middle where he doesn't need to run as much. Why do you put someone with such an amazing shot and a good pass on the bloody wing? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom