Went outside for an extended period yesterday.

Suspended
Well Done

I got 2 weeks off work starting next week and am going use that time to try giving up smoking and my about 40 cans per week redbull drinking
You should!

I know a 58 year old smoker who was drinking 8 cans of redbull per day (which is 56 a week) and he had a heart attack at work the other day because his blood pressure was so high.

Associate
my about 40 cans per week redbull drinking
Do it mate.
It is for the best.

I gave them all up in my 20's, was relying on them to go to work (I did 10pm till 6am or 4am to 1pm).
Being honest they were awful to come off of and it took weeks for my energy levels to return.

Soldato
Do it mate.
It is for the best.

I gave them all up in my 20's, was relying on them to go to work (I did 10pm till 6am or 4am to 1pm).
Being honest they were awful to come off of and it took weeks for my energy levels to return.

I don't drink them for work or for the energy

Am just really addicted to the stuff like i drink one or cans almost everytime i go to bed just before sleeping :o

Last edited:
Associate
Great amount of weight loss there. Well done.

I've taken up the golf again and finding the walking is making me feel better as I too was very much a sit in the house kind of person. Have done 50k steps in the 4 days I've been on a course in the last 7 days. Enjoying it as well getting out for a couple of hours most evenings for 9 or 12 holes of golf.

Associate
I don't drink them for work or for the energy

Am just really addicted to the stuff like i drink one or cans almost everytime i go to bed just before sleeping :o

Sounds like you are drinking them for genuine and legitimate reasons.... Not.
Give them up.

Soldato
Congratulations on your weight loss, especially considering 22 stone must have impacted your ability to easily exercise - making the feat much harder.

I used to course fish a lot as a teenager and I've often considered getting some tackle and starting again.

Associate
Nice one bro.
You can't beat just being outside sometimes. -it's so good for you overall mental health.
As is being bored, & putting yourself in a position where you can allow yourself to be genuinely bored (harder than ever in our overstimulated, constantly connected world)

Caporegime
Great work. It’s amazing what weight loss can do. I know it’s US trash TV, but the difference in those on my 600lb life who actually have the determination to lose the weight is incredible. I’ve seen them go from being confined to bed permanently to doing things like working as a DJ or taking their kids to the zoo or the seaside. It’s just amazing to see. Must be like being released from prison after a very long sentence

Back
Top Bottom