US: Westworld

Caporegime
I'm so late to the game on series 3 but wow what on earth is this show now.

It's beautiful, I mean I absolutely love the style it's high gloss near future sci-fi.

The story I can barely follow I feel like I'm multi ball madness. I've got 3 episodes to go.

Westworld, it is not. Weird sci-fi Facebook prediction world it is.

Man of Honour
Hopefully better than season 3.

Though we'll probably have to wait like 8 months or something ridiculous for it in the UK.

Soldato
Looks very good and bat **** crazy :)

Definitely lost it way during S2 and S3 was a complete struggle. I think the cause being they left the parks far too early - no idea why they did that, there was so much they could have done and explored in the parks - that was its main attraction. What you could get up to as a guest in the park, the shady goings on to make it work and the secrets the park held.

Nah, let's skip the interesting stuff and get out into the real world where it turns into a generic sci-fi thriller. :(

Man of Honour
Nah, let's skip the interesting stuff and get out into the real world where it turns into a generic sci-fi thriller.

There was quite a lot of hints in season 1 that the "real world" wasn't all it appeared to be - but that seemed to have been entirely left aside in season 3.

Back
Top Bottom