What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Soldato
Love that car and sound mod, great choice to showcase AC but for me the best sound comes from raceroom, absolutely insane.

Yes pcars and pcars 2 are definitely bottom of the pile in simracing for pure physics and ffb both of which are the biggest factors of an immersive sim.
AC is great as is rfactor 2 and raceroom but for me the best of them all is Automobilista, absolutely sublime physics and ffb.

Paul from RD done a nice feature on mini challenge from it recently and is wetting himself having rediscovered this sim.

Yep I can't argue with that one bit. Automob FFB is insanely good, it's just not a game I cam enjoy just because the content doesn't appeal to me.

Caporegime
Hahahahaha, you absolute pleb! That's brilliant, how on earth did you get so far on limited ammo? And if memory serves, don't you get some form of scrap or something from them? Or at least stuff to sell to help upgrade armour?

God knows, i can't believe it, as seen loads of em about, i thought you just got the ammo from the enemies, and those lockers, and those boxes you open the lids of that are dotted about :D, ive got quite a bit of ammo though, and ive got the 4th Rig suit, got it from the Schematics you find about the place :p

I suppose ive done well to get so far without getting em :D

EDIT: I might start again tbh, and getting them this time, as shouldn't take me long to get back to where i am now, and its a great game :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Well, 43 year-old here and after playing pretty much nothing for absolutely ages, I've apparently put in an average of a solid two hours per day this month, on Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of War. Thoroughly enjoyed both of them, and still plenty of SoW to go I think.

Soldato
God knows, i can't believe it, as seen loads of em about, i thought you just got the ammo from the enemies, and those lockers, and those boxes you open the lids of that are dotted about :D, ive got quite a bit of ammo though, and ive got the 4th Rig suit, got it from the Schematics you find about the place :p

I suppose ive done well to get so far without getting em :D

EDIT: I might start again tbh, and getting them this time, as shouldn't take me long to get back to where i am now, and its a great game :D

Dead Space is one of few games I 100% back when it came out on the xbox, brilliant game. It does however get a bit predictable towards the end, enjoy!

Soldato
37. Find it really difficult to find anything that holds my attention these days. Witcher 3 is the last thing that did.

Until I bought Rimworld last week on a whim the other week. Addicted, seriously addicted. It's been a long, long time since I stayed up past 2am just to play a game.

Back
Top Bottom