What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Associate
Am 40 atm. 774 hours on total war warhammer 2 with all the dlc and I am still loving it!

Also been playing gothic armarda 2 which is just as good as the 1st.

Got the war of the chosen dlc for x com 2 and it really does make the base game so diffrent its amazing.

Am looking forward to total war 3 kingdoms.

Just wish there were some good rpgs coming out this year.

Soldato
after completing dying light base game (having a breather before starting DLC) last night i started strange brigade with a couple of mates.

Early days yet but so far it is very positive - tho that said the HDR looks utterly gash :( I wish my PC HDR support was even half as good as my ps4 HDR :(

Soldato
i'm playing AC odyssey and was going to play black ops 4 but learnt from a student i saw in school that theres no campaign!! i don't play online games except mortal kombat occasionally or SF as no annoying ***** swearing at me. i will go back and find the missing items in tomb raider shadows at some point then start going through my outstanding PS4 catalogue starting with watchdog 1!

Associate
Just completed Far Cry 3 somewhat later than most people :D

Just started Outer Worlds to see what all the fuss is about in Game Pass. If its MEH I'm going to have a go at Division 2 as I enjoyed the first one.

Associate
Age 52.... just finished observation and tacoma. As you see I like my Sci Fi stuff. Got both games while on offer and enjoyed both .neither where very long games but keep me interested right to the end. Must admit both these games might not be to everybody's taste but have made me want to take on lone echo on the rift next.

Soldato
35 here.

I'm part way through Disco Elysium, and I've just started The Outer Worlds.

I don't bother with much in the way of multiplayer anymore, I just can't be fussed with it for the most part.

Associate
45 here.
I dip into world of tanks and path of exile for a fix.
Witcher 3 is sat on my pc...running through the dlc as I'm not ready yet to finish the main storyline...

jpm

jpm

Associate
39 here, Bit of Destiny 2 (FPS and multiplayer fix), Just finished the Outer Worlds and also going through Greedfall.

Older I get I seem to like RPG's more and more and that's coming from a huge FPS fan back in the day.

Permabanned
Dues Ex: Mankind Divided. Although I'm about half-way I reckon and losing the will to play.

But damn, imagine if the first one was remastered, that looked and played like this.

Soldato
Older I get I seem to like RPG's more and more and that's coming from a huge FPS fan back in the day.

Similar story for me.

I've always loved RPG's, but I used to have more varied preferences. Played a lot of Quake 3 and the like, was bang into racing games, even played the odd non-racing sport title.

Now it's mostly RPG's and the odd RTS.

Back
Top Bottom