What condition is your phone in? Do you drop yours often?

Soldato
I tend to look after my things so it generally stays prettty mint. I never use a screen protector though.

uc

Soldato
3. I drop it all the time, loads of marks and scuffs on the glass. I have a case but no screen protector.

Normally the screen or glass back smashes but this phone is still going (probably because of lockdown).

I'm incredibly clumsy

Associate
My phone (Samsung galaxy s6 edge), I would have considered a 4 until a few weeks ago, it had 1 tiny crack just over the corner of the screen (only separating a group of about 4 pixels) and was otherwise immaculate apart from some scratching on the corners, not bad for 6-7 years daily use!

Then it fell out of my pocket whilst getting out of my car, chipping a big chunk out of the bottom corner and a spider fracture at the top from the shock, covering about 1" squared.
No further damage to the screen and still working perfectly (ignoring battery life, which obviously isn't quite 'as new') so no need to replace it just yet, maybe it will make it to ten years old :D

Soldato
Normally a 3.5 to 4.5 i guess.

One phone, before I had a case on it, and only 2 days I smashed camera lens cover after getting out the car. Thats pretty rare though.

I normally use full surround cases but ones that i can slip into my pocket easy, nothing that will bind or be bulky. I drop phone every once in a while but don't do damage.

My wifes phones normally die from dropping or water damage. (Dropping in bucket of water etc). So normally replaced when broken.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom