What did you do to your bike today?

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

So, I've dropped a ball.

I knew that it had been a year since getting the bike and thought the first service was due at 4000 miles (excluding the 600mile run-in).

Over the last few weeks I've used the car instead, so that I didn't go outrageously over the limit. Rang the bike shop and they said the 1st service was at 7000 miles or 12 months :facepalm:

Booked in for the service tomorrow. Annoyed that I basically robbed myself of a few weeks of riding because I didn't think to check the service book again :rolleyes:

Soldato
Got some pivoting brake and clutch levers, they pivot upwards and outwards so are pretty unbreakable! Also got some heated gloves to go with my kies jacket for those cold green lane days. Last thing was some custom graphics for the side of the ktm to stop my boots destroying the plastics! Looking forward to the weekend so I can give the bike a service and get all of the parts on :D

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Picked up some new winter gloves when I took the bike for a service.

Tested them this morning and kept my fingers nice and toasty on the ride to work, albeit 5C. Big test will be the cold, wet -3C mornings :p

Soldato
Had the XR deep cleaned and then treated with ACF50, taking just advantage of a deal at the local garage. Rode home for an hour in the rain, arriving back with the bike dirtier than it started! Just gave it a rinse and then shoved it back in the garage. I think I’m nearly done for the year.

Back
Top Bottom