What do you guys do in the evenings after work?

Associate
Just out of interest really, I have always done shift work until recently. It's great having evenings off for the first time to chill and seeing mates, but now I am bored. What do you guys to do or try to achieve in those few hours before bed?

Soldato
Vegetate.

Too knackered to do anything if I'm honest, by the time I've had a shower, changed and made something to eat I'll just listen to a bit of music with a few cups of tea before bed.

Soldato
After I've done all the mundane stuff I relax a bit and Watch a bit of you tube or Netflix, go on tablet etc or If I get bored I go out for a spin in the car

Soldato
Eat, shower, sit on the laptop, do some flight simming, mess with my home server, work on my project car. Nothing every very interesting but not enough hours in the day for my hobbies lol.

Soldato
Well now that summer is knocking on the door; I'm really looking forward to spending time in the garden for a few hours once I've logged off! Otherwise usually annoying the wife and/or then being relegated back in my home office to read forums, play games or GUITAR!

Caporegime
Before I had a child, I’d fill my evenings with hobbies (rock climbing, r/c cars, gaming, working on my cars, walking, etc).

The last 8 months I’m just glad of an early night and 6+ hours of broken sleep. Fingers crossed I can start to do more with the cars (both full size and RC) as the year goes on. Could really do with getting back to the rock climbing as well, but not got time for all of my old favourites!

Soldato
Feed, bath, read and put kids to bed
Cook dinner
Housework
Go for a 5 mile walk / jog (c25k plan) but I walk 2 miles first
Watch news (or a tv show ive got on the go)
Bed

Try to do as much as I can in the week so the weekends are free to do....DIY :rolleyes:

Commissario
I’m glad @robfosters didn’t let us down with the first reply, by including the obligatory fappage.

As for me, currently I’m in a hotel so it’s gym, drinking, studying and tv/football if there’s anything decent on.
When I’m back in the flat with the mrs from next week then we’ll be back to eating together, watching whatever series is on and I’ll continue with my studying whilst she plays the sims most likely!

Soldato
I’m glad @robfosters didn’t let us down with the first reply, by including the obligatory fappage.

As for me, currently I’m in a hotel so it’s gym, drinking, studying and tv/football if there’s anything decent on.
When I’m back in the flat with the mrs from next week then we’ll be back to eating together, watching whatever series is on and I’ll continue with my studying whilst she plays the sims most likely!

You have a time travelling girlfriend?

Back
Top Bottom