What do you guys do in the evenings after work?

Caporegime
Do whatever I feel like. I don’t envy any of my friends with kids at all there lives sound so repetitive and restricted outside of work. I love my freedom lol

Neither do I.
Only today once woman at work was complaining about lack of sleep and time.
Not for me thanks!

Can be one of

Lego,
Games
Board games
Kayaking
Swimming
Gym
Fitness class
3d print
Netflix

And of course chores.

If you have kids I assume it's all kid related? Can't get much time to yourself in the evenings surely?

Associate
Being a father of two young children, i can't wait to get home after a hard days work and see them, granted its pretty short as i get home at 5:45 and we put them to bed at 7:30. I play with them and they make me laugh, then i usually play on the PC or watch some telly with the missus, On the weekends we make it a priority to go out and do a activity.

My family is kind of my hobby, which is great. i work my hardest for them, i'm sure i'll be rewarded later on with two great adults who i have raised.

Soldato
giphy.gif

Permabanned
I do split shifts .. in the few hrs off in the afternoon .. I clean, run round after my mum(she's on her own slightly disabled),walk the dogs, watch some tv..back to work
after work I drink fall asleep and am up again at 5:30
now my kids are into there 20's and one has moved out .. you would think you had more time .. just don't work like that for me .. go figure ?

Soldato
I do split shifts .. in the few hrs off in the afternoon .. I clean, run round after my mum(she's on her own slightly disabled),walk the dogs, watch some tv..back to work
after work I drink fall asleep and am up again at 5:30
now my kids are into there 20's and one has moved out .. you would think you had more time .. just don't work like that for me .. go figure ?

I'd hate split shift work, just seems like a way for your employer to take more of your usable free time without paying for it plus twice the commute.

Does it suit you or just do it out of necessity?

I'm trying to be more productive with my free time, I find that without making a plan of the things I want to get done they end up being sidetracked. Not working all that well as have things I wrote down to do that still need doing a month on, will add "read to do list" to my to do list :p

Back
Top Bottom