What does your forum nickname mean??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
OK, a lot of you guys use nicknames here that bear no resemblence to your real name, so what made you chose your nickname, and what does it mean!!

I simply chose mine becuase when i first joined in 1999/2000, i was an avid overclocker!!

Mal

Associate
LinkZ..it doesnt really mean anything, its the name i used when i play online games, when i thought it up (or mabye soemoen else thought it up for me, i forgot) it just sounded cool :)

Man of Honour
The name mysteriously popped into my head one day at work, and only later did I find it's a form of angelic being with three pairs of wings. I liked the sounds and 'look' of the word, so I've stuck with it now.

Better than most of my Intarweb pseudonyms. Some of them have been truly terrible.

Associate
basically when I first got a PC my older brother had one so he networked them, so my PC needed a name, he had called his PC Highorbit, the workgroup was outerspace, so to follow the theme my pc became wormhole, and it has just stuck as usernames and email addresses :rolleyes:

Soldato
Originally posted by Seraphim
The name mysteriously popped into my head one day at work, and only later did I find it's a form of angelic being with three pairs of wings. I liked the sounds and 'look' of the word, so I've stuck with it now.

Better than most of my Intarweb pseudonyms. Some of them have been truly terrible.

Yeah, your old username on here was ridiculous.

punk·ie also punk·y ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pngk)
n. pl. punk·ies

Any of various minute, biting flies of the family Ceratopogonidae. Also called biting midge.

Man of Honour
Originally posted by punky_munky
Yeah, your old username on here was ridiculous.

punk·ie also punk·y ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pngk)
n. pl. punk·ies

Any of various minute, biting flies of the family Ceratopogonidae. Also called biting midge.

You forgot the _munky

Associate
started when I was on my year out in Toronto. I think the film Moby-Dick had just come out , plus I was listening to a lot of old Moby rave tracks and to cap it all off I was going to Uni in Wales :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom