What does your forum nickname mean??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leud

L

Leud

MoratJG?

The character from Player of Games?

Great book that, dunno where my copy is though.. lost my copy of that and the use of weapons when I moved house months ago.

Must go out and get some more of those books actually, damn good.

Soldato
went on a rowing tour to south africa and our coach had t-shirts printed with peoples nicknames on [which he made up for the purpose] and well, this was mine :rolleyes: As the nick Phil was already taken [:mad: ] i used this.

Soldato
Originally posted by Orifice
Ermm:p Its a name i used to use when i was on AOL a lot.

Your name can be toung twisting when half asleep or half not with it. Therfor you name is OFFICE. similar, and quicker.

my name is my name with the a replaced with an @ symbol, it establishes my connection with the internet!:eek: (randonm blurb)

I do like some ppl's VERY orinignal name ideas here. My name is original on this forum s NO ONE has a name called SANAJY. I think i will make the dons not let anyone join if they have the name Sanjay:p

ice

ice

Associate
My name was just a simple name I came up with when I first played games online 2 or 3 years ago it has changed a bit as it was theiceking but I shortened it to just iceKING :)

Soldato
Originally posted by iceKING
My name was just a simple name I came up with when I first played games online 2 or 3 years ago it has changed a bit as it was theiceking but I shortened it to just iceKING :)
So you're not an ice dancer? :p

btw the car on the right n your sig lives across the road from me I'm sure.

Soldato
The mimir (talking encyclopaedia) skull from Planescape Torment, which I played a lot when first getting the internet at home. Stuck with it for everything thereafter.

Also means "death" in portuguese.

Soldato
buddha,short for buddhaskunk which won an award a fair few years back in amsterdam for being a damn good smoke :D

Usual nick is actually wiiija(dunno why I called myself buddha on these forums tbh) which doesnt really mean anything afaik :confused: although I shortened it to wij which is dutch for we.

regards

Wij

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom