What does your forum nickname mean??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Absoultely no idea, :p

Just a made up word for my email address so I thought i'd use it. I also use it as a logo for my website development on the side.

Suspended
My forum name is that of a mythical figure in the rap world. The Mad Rapper is a person who epitomises the struggle on the streets, and is full of black anger.

Seemed pretty cool to me :D

Leud

L

Leud

Leud is a shortend version of Leuduenloch which was a character I was playing on a MUD when I first got onto icq and irc and so the nick just stuck. That was about 5 years ago now, maybe 6.

It's also always brining comments about how 'lewd' I am and keeps getting brazillian people talking to me as it seems to be a name down there?

Associate
Wow!

There's a bit in 'The good, the bad and the ugly' where Clint and Eli Wallach get thrown into a prison camp, and the fake name he gives THERE is Bill Carson. The camp they get thrown into is Battersville which I guess was their equivalent to the Andersonvill camp you see in many movies.

I look nothing like this dude
mmnet_99cc5dbab837.jpeg

But my boss beats me once a week just like Eli gets whipped in teh prison camp so it seems fitting.

Heh my real name is unpronouncable to all non-Kosovans! Which is where I am from although not for a looooooooong time!

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Kanes
it means "cantakerous **** posts here"

5 stars for Kanes.

I've been 'Fox', or variations hereof, since about 1994. I cannot remember why I chose it. It's a pretty stupid name really, but I've had it for 9 years so won't be changing it any time soon.

As for the [TW] bit, well it's my CS clan. I am so used to Fox already being taken wherever I go, I tend to use it as a default name. When I joined OCuk back in March 2001, I initially thought I was only joining to ask a question - never knew I'd get hooked, so I just used the 'standard' name.

Fox was free on these forums until about February 2002, by which time it was taken by someone else and my chance to loose the clan tag dissapeared for ever more.

You can wake up now.

Associate
Well, my name comes from Heavy Gear. The Kodiak HG is one of the biggest of all of the Northen Gears (of course this excludes the Striders).
And it was just coiencidence that i had a miniture of one right in front of me when i was stuck trying to find myself a new name for the forums.

It has stuck ever since. And i have no intentions of changing either :D

Associate
Well i first started needing a username when i started to play Tiberian Sun over the internet.

It was NeoMouse then. As I had bought a new (latin: Neo) mouse to play on it.

Then a few months later I realised that it sounded pansy so i switched to a nice and threatening NeoNemesis.

And there we have it.

Neo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom