What game in history have you played the most?

Associate
Soldato
I have multiple characters on WoW that have over 100 days played, but away from the MMOs I think it may be Civ5 at the moment from my Steam library with almost 650 hours. Not to bad to be honest but I know that Civ6 will overtake it pretty quickly.

I bet I may have placed C&C Generals more in the past but I have no figures to see that, maybe even AoE2 or even AoE1...

Associate
Oh add Quake III and Quake arena for me i ploughed so many hours into them after school until around 11pm or when i got a stern telling off from the mother or a shoe off the head if i didn't listen to first time :D

Man of Honour
Quake 2 by a massive, massive margin. In particular the CCTF variant. I simply couldn't could the number of hours that I spent defending a base with a railgun, rocket launcher and chaingun back in the late 90's.

Probably Quake 2 and Quake 4. The latter I must have played thousands upon thousands of hours. I was quite nifty at Quake 2 duel back in the day on Wireplay :)

So I seem to recall, although duel wasn't really my thing :)

Last edited:
Associate
played a lot of battlefield and unreal over the years but the game i have put the most time in, is elite dangerous close to 20 weeks game time..crazy really as i have never played this type of game before and i didnt play it back in the 80s..

Associate
Legend of Mir... far more hours spent playing that than any other.

I dot have a FF7 save game with nearly 250 hours logged in it somewhere...

/Salsa

Soldato
played a lot of battlefield and unreal over the years but the game i have put the most time in, is elite dangerous close to 20 weeks game time..crazy really as i have never played this type of game before and i didnt play it back in the 80s..

Elite is a great game. I'm gonna dive back in as soon as I've completed my current playthrough of the Mass Effect trilogy.

Soldato
Skyrim : 117hrs.

I cannot imagine cramming 1000's of hours into any game. I can safely say I probably invest around 10-15 hours per week when I'm enjoying my gaming and generally that would be through the winter when there's not much else to do.

Soldato
I so much want to do the old CoD 1+2 again... I can no longer play any FPS games cos my left hand is ruined. my indexfinger and middle finger are good, but the thumb and the other 2 seem to have a life of their own and I try pressing a key with them and sometimes they just sit there and sometimes they move in the wrong direction LOL

Back
Top Bottom