What happened to that key counting thing?

Soldato
My mouse felt a bit weird after I had WhatPulse running... I stopped it from running, rebooted and my mouse feels fine now. The mouse mileage thing must make it feel weird as it processes every mouse movement through that program before it goes to the OS :(

I think i'll either stop it from doing mouse miles or i'll just run the dolphin one that counts keyboard presses rather... I really HATE things messing with my mouse.

Soldato
I quite like project dolphin as it's so simple - I couldn't even fathom out the registration process for whatpulse last night (though I was quite tired), wasn't sure what it wanted in the compulsory "profile" field :confused:

Soldato
mikeymike said:
parp parp Craig321 @what pulse i just stomped straight into number 3 weeeeeeeeee

....slightly steep curve though, 100click, 300 clicks, 3000 clicks, then marklp in 1st place with 6.8 million clicks :/

That's because I haven't submitted mine from what pulse yet :p

EDIT

Meh, just remembered I uninstalled it earlier because of the mouse thing. Have reinstalled with mouse miles unticked.

Last edited:
Soldato
rich99million said:
I quite like project dolphin as it's so simple - I couldn't even fathom out the registration process for whatpulse last night (though I was quite tired), wasn't sure what it wanted in the compulsory "profile" field :confused:

profile's are just for that specific computer, and then all your sub profiles go into your main profile. I just called my profile "1" so this computer is sub-profile 1 and any others I add will be 2,3,4 etc..

edit/ don't like this beta, going back to the stable version

Soldato
MarkLP said:
profile's are just for that specific computer, and then all your sub profiles go into your main profile. I just called my profile "1" so this computer is sub-profile 1 and any others I add will be 2,3,4 etc..

edit/ don't like this beta, going back to the stable version
ahh righty - well that makes perfect sense then :)

Soldato
Can we make this into a sticky or maybe sticky this info?

WhatPulse

Go to http://whatpulse.org/

Click signup
Enter details
In the Profile box, enter a profile for the specific computer, if your only using whatpulse on one pc just call it profile "1" if your using on more than one computer make different profiles for each of those computers.
Click verification link in email
Go to your profile
Click teams
Join a team
Search for Overclockers uk
Click join
Password is OcUK

Download the 1.5 beta or 1.4.7 stable version here http://whatpulse.org/downloads/
Install it
Enter account details
Click ok
Done. Right click the icon and click pulse to update your stats.

Team stats are here http://whatpulse.org/stats/teams/11231/

These are the settings which I use, keeps things running smoothly.

untitled1qq7.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
VeNT said:
I just can't get that whatpulse thing going
waiting for the registration documents to come though (filled em in, waiting for email now) but still nothing (half an hour waiting for email)
Mine ended up in my spam filter. Yours may have been caught by a spam filter, check your spam folder.

Edit: Looks like it got caught by your spam filter too.

Soldato
Pointless as it was, I enjoyed the competetiveness of TKC, so have now signed up to the equally pointless WhatPulse (beta version) :)

Hmm, wonder if this thread will become legendary like the TKC one was? :p

Soldato
OP
TheTross said:
Hmm, wonder if this thread will become legendary like the TKC one was? :p
Hope so, i'm enjoying it already.

Atm theres more competition going on in project dolphin but if a few more of you join whatpulse it will get a bit more fun.

And thats a (dolphin) stomp to mikeymike. :p

Soldato
Joe42 said:
Hope so, i'm enjoying it already.

Atm theres more competition going on in project dolphin but if a few more of you join whatpulse it will get a bit more fun.

And thats a (dolphin) stomp to mikeymike. :p

yeh, come on people join WhatPulse!! its simple to set up! :D

Soldato
if your username is Vent on Whatpulse then no! lol

current list of members:

1 Marklp (F)
2 Joe42
3 sherbert*
4 Adnams Drinker
5 Dunc
6 Six6siX
7 TheTross