What have you done to your car today?

Permabanned
@Acme @CaptainRAVE uys just wait till i get NEON lights under this car.

Yes its happening. DC2 was track weapon project. This is 0 ***** given NFS F&F Anime all out car.

also this will happen at some point
s-l1600.jpg

And Big wing and whatever.

I will RICE it out so much that u can have chilli with it :D Never had a riced out car never 2 late to have one hahahah

@Rossi dont worry Coilovers are in shopping list. Not too crazy but -15-20mm. On DC2 i killed 1 oil pan on speedbump and on EG6 i killed 4-1 header on one.
so ye I know LOWZZZ

Soldato
@Acme @CaptainRAVE uys just wait till i get NEON lights under this car.

Yes its happening. DC2 was track weapon project. This is 0 ***** given NFS F&F Anime all out car.

also this will happen at some point
s-l1600.jpg

And Big wing and whatever.

I will RICE it out so much that u can have chilli with it :D Never had a riced out car never 2 late to have one hahahah

@Rossi dont worry Coilovers are in shopping list. Not too crazy but -15-20mm. On DC2 i killed 1 oil pan on speedbump and on EG6 i killed 4-1 header on one.
so ye I know LOWZZZ
Looks ****, no offence.

Permabanned
Thats the whole Pint of this car Build. the WTF was he thinking haha
But hey You have not seen me on daily basics ;)

Only way You will see me outside of my operation base is this. Just got gifts from asus :)
2b1e22c3768eb866.jpg

Yes iI DO drivee my car in my Saiyan gear also :]

Last edited:
Soldato
Speaking of rice.
I'm tempted to have mine resprayed with Spoon Blue + Yellow in the winter if I can work a good deal out with a bodyshop :p or at least one of those two colours all over.

Permabanned
Speaking of rice.
I'm tempted to have mine resprayed with Spoon Blue + Yellow in the winter if I can work a good deal out with a bodyshop :p or at least one of those two colours all over.
DOIT Yours car so what U care what other think. I sure dont give a crap what Other think whatever makes YOU happy mate :)

@Vita not at the moment. Dragon ball super ended with Vegeta on top othe Universe 7. Goku can't use Ultra Instinct ATM so maxes out with 10x Kaio ken Super Saiyan Blue. When Vegeta Passed that form with HARD ******* TRAINING .

But ye Jiren is still Strongest animated character in History of Overpowered. He wal stronger than Goku using Ultra Instinct !!! God damn DB Super turnament of power was epic. Cant wait December for next movie and start of next arc :]
**** this guy could take One Punch Man down

If You never seen OPM i highly recommend it !!! When Your's lifes biggest problem is that it always takes just one punch to destroy enemy hahahaah

Last edited:
Permabanned
I think it's time adulthood took over....
Acid is what usually takes over ;) not had taste this Year need better weather tho :D

@Vita well if not for my training master would have never shifted 4.5 stone off me in 4 monts. Ofc Got my Vegeta Gym poster right by my pullups bar. But ye snce i do 10k a day then 1 hour Training

@sigma i know from all the vids I shot over years I still love the memory of 20mph cruise in 70hp ford fiesta that got V-Max of 78mph and 83 HOWNHILL with onle me in it :24mpg WTF hahahah.
Its epic fail when I was getting worse MPG in fiesta than in 350Z buhahaha

Only thing I'w ever had comparable amount of fun factor doing 20mph was in Go Karts. If i ever end up in something as crappy as that fiesta Ill take it around for 20mph cruise to the Estate district and shot another vid haha

@Acme Possibly it will end up sprayed car colour. Its proper carbon so its lighter than bit i cut out of bumper. And it actually directs air straight in to that Mishimoto airbox. LAter 350zs with HR Engine in had double side intake so they had Two ducts :]
Thats how Mines ducts look
nengun-1897-01-mines-air_scoop.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom