What have you done to your car today?

Associate
Not today but yesterday, after deciding to be sensible and not modify this car a few months back, I gave in and gave the T5 a good service and priced up a full 3" JT Tuning exhaust system and an upgraded intercooler ready for a stage 2 MTE swedish remap which'll see 280bhp with 430nm of torque.

The clutch has got a noisy release bearing, so I'll be fitting an S60R clutch (good for 600nm) soon. I'm tempted to fit a gripper LSD in while it's in bits but it's another £700 on the bill :rolleyes:

Should keep me happy for a little while till the itch for more begins.

Soldato
He does realise his sticker actually spells out aptidote, right? Greek letter pi obviously being a 'p', not an 'n'. Even if its the cyrillic it still spells aptidote! :p

Rear louvres are growing on me, rather like them now. Smoked front indicators will indeed look great, and whilst I'm not ordinarily a fan of the whole stealth-look (being a bit overplayed), I think the fact your paint isn't soild black allows you to carry it off well.

No idea - probably, but then artistic licence and all that I guess...

I've always liked the stealth look, but not full on murdered (i.e black on black). Smoked indicators are crazy money for what they are - about 55 quid for the repeaters and 90 something for the indicators. Smoked headlights are about 800 quid! :o

Associate
Engine is back in :D - On its mounts anyway...

33865510_10155526997306966_4399140246000762880_n.jpg

Soldato
Smoked indicators are crazy money for what they are - about 55 quid for the repeaters and 90 something for the indicators. Smoked headlights are about 800 quid! :o

Go to a decent paint shop and ask them to make up a spray can of 2k clear with 10% black in it. Scuff the indicator/repeater with some scotch brite or similar, spray a couple of coats of the paint down and job done :)

Soldato
Go to a decent paint shop and ask them to make up a spray can of 2k clear with 10% black in it. Scuff the indicator/repeater with some scotch brite or similar, spray a couple of coats of the paint down and job done :)

I’ve got some tint spray already made up, only snag is it’s not really reversible should my circumstances change. I suppose that’s the price you pay for convenience.

Back
Top Bottom