What have you done to your car today?

Soldato
Was starting to get dark but snapped two quick pics. Looks much better than gloss black and I love the fleck in the silver. :)

Wheels1.jpg

Wheels2.jpg
Mustang Friend!

Best color too

Associate
Cleaned my pod filter and saw how mucky it was and modified the protection plate that sits below to fit again so it does not get so dirty. It interferes with the new intercooler.

624snBW.jpg

Also got some fresh wiper blades :)

37erOK1.jpg

I would have gone with Michelin Stealth blades. They are bloody amazing.

Man of Honour
Just sent it back. The lease ended and they collected it tonight. I don't think I'll be leasing again. Leasing solved a problem for me two years ago but I still have the Mini so will be using that for a while. I'll miss the Evoque a little. It was a fantastic car on a cold, wet, winters day or on a long distance trip. Butthere were some annoying things with it such as an awful infotainment system and a mind of its own when it didn't want to release the brakes when I first started it up.

Man of Honour
I garaged the M3, will hook it up to the battery conditioner. The MPSS are pretty useless in current conditions so I am tempted to SORN it from January to April. Then again I might be tempted on the odd warm day to take it out.

Soldato
Replaced the battery before weather gets too cold. Last February I found the car wouldn't start after a cold snap, I hadn't driven it for 6 weeks. Gave it a good charge/recondition but I don't want that surprise again.

I think this is the original factory battery :eek: Car was an 09 plate and this code means 2009 right?

Impressed considering it's survived a breakdown due to broken alternator belt, and being left discharged last winter. Maybe my start/stop will work better now :D

Also found the small crevice tool from my handheld vacuum, I was questioning if this ever existed. It was tucked down in the battery well!

Back
Top Bottom