What have you done to your car today?

Associate
Stripped out the back seats and boot lining etc of my little Saxo. Also removed the spare wheel. Now the back end sits a lot higher so a good reason to lower it and with no weight over the back it does like to break away :)

Soldato
Job for the weekend but I got this delivered today

c2s8.jpg

Soldato
Black wheels never look good, do they?

No offence Will:(

No stress...not bothered if you dont like em :) seeing as I do :p

Did ponder a range of colours, silver, gunmetal, gold, bronze or black. Nothing else would seem to tie in with the black roof and detailing....so I went with black as per the painted OEM wheels that were on the car when I bought it. Conservative choice really.

As per usual black wheels photograph horribly and just disappear into nothingness but 'in the metal' they do look better. Like the fitment on these, fills the arches well.

Soldato
Looks nice, but what does it do?

E: Oh it's a camera - I thought we were looking at the rear view mirror, hah! Very nice

Ha! Yep, audio isn't great at all but video is HD 720p or 1080p with GPS, speed displayed (no thanks!), G sensor to mark/record event, continual record but won't overwrite 'event' files. UPC module coming this week so parking mode can be used :)

Soldato
What's that camera called BennyC? I'm looking for something similar myself.

Itronics ITB-100HD

Not sure if I can name the retailer or even if they're a competitor, it came from Korea :eek: and was half the price it is here in the UK, £112 delivered, and about another £15 for the UPC supply for Parking mode etc (stops it draining the battery), should have ordered these together really, took about 4-5 working days to arrive.

Comes with an 8GB SD card and a USB SD card reader, has all the software on the SD (windows only). Takes up to a 32GB card.

Soldato
Put the injectors in and got it all wired up. Nissan finally got round to sending out the oil pickup so hopefully it will be running next week.

1958330_807669369775_304947087_n.jpg

Replaced the rear tyres on the BM, right after that the clutch decided to give up on life. The car only has to last me 6-8 weeks longer, not sure if I should replace the clutch or just nurse it.

Back
Top Bottom