What is the pipe called?

Associate
This may well be a really dumb question but on the outside wall of my downstairs toilet, there is a small pipe that comes out of the wall and has a T shape at the end
Well was before it was broken and now is just a broken pipe sticking out the wall.

Does anyone know the proper name for this pipe so I can get a replacement? I've tried google but not knowing the name, can't find anything...

There is another out of my upstairs bathroom so presume its a ventilation or condensation sort of pipe?

Associate
This may well be a really dumb question but on the outside wall of my downstairs toilet, there is a small pipe that comes out of the wall and has a T shape at the end
Well was before it was broken and now is just a broken pipe sticking out the wall.

Does anyone know the proper name for this pipe so I can get a replacement? I've tried google but not knowing the name, can't find anything...

There is another out of my upstairs bathroom so presume its a ventilation or condensation sort of pipe?
Toilet overflow pipe

Soldato
Going to need to see a picture, really can't picture what you are trying to describe.

What is it made of, dimensions?

Associate
If it's ~20mm, it's most likely a 21.5mm overflow pipe. If it was a T piece, you probably want something like this to replace it.

I'd potentially be concerned over the damage to the pipe though, a new t piece might not have enough pipe to join onto.

Associate
OP
Perfect, found at another supplier individually for 60p so will order one to test it out and see if there is enough to drip onto.

Think there should be but will soon find out

Thanks!

Associate
Perfect, found at another supplier individually for 60p so will order one to test it out and see if there is enough to drip onto.

Think there should be but will soon find out

Thanks!

Great. Hadn't noticed it was a 3-pack at screwfix, they often do that. Wickes/toolstation normally have singles available too.

Top Bottom