What is wrong?

NZB

NZB

Associate
I'm not sure whether this is updated each day as the graph only shows up to day 7 so far and this is the first i've seen it but it compares where we were at each stage with Beijing for medal count.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19125271

22 medals yesterday to 8 at on the same stage 4 years ago.

Edit - looks like it does get updated at the end of each day.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I understand it's early days, but I fully expect this trend to continue. Why? Because we are not good enough, simple. There are so many barriers to entry to 'sport' in the UK that much talent is wasted, neglected or simply never nurtured to shine.

:D

(Quoting just for the laugh!)

Soldato
173dld.png

Lol, just lol at us being bad.

Soldato
Unfortunately this type of thread is typical of a lot of British people today. All too quick to **** and moan about everything before anything has happened. If people spent that energy being more positive in their lives then this country would be a better place to live IMO.

Soldato
For the size of our country and our population we are doing extremely well. I think we have surprised a lot of people and also gained a lot of respect.

What if we exclude Rowing/Cycling? :eek:

We would have still have had those amazing 3 wins last night in the athletics, which IMO was far more impressive than the tons of swimming medals.

Quality is more important than quantity to me. Jessica put in all those amazing performances and only wins 1 gold medal.

Last edited:
Associate
lol.... fail :(. but why does it link to my profile even if i'm signed out then?

i posted in that thread about facebook saying it sucked and people started attacking me so i wouldn't be surprised if someone did something like that (put a link to me in their sig). my opinion wasn't well received in that thread :)

Back
Top Bottom