What is wrong?

Associate
lol.... fail :(. but why does it link to my profile even if i'm signed out then?
You may be paranoid but that doesn't mean they aren't out to get you ;)

Don't worry about it, it's just a prank. Anyone who clicks it is invited to log into their own profile.

Man of Honour
I love all these threads from early in the olympics saying we suck. The egg on face meter is off the scale now. We're doing pretty fantastic.

It's rather unfortunate that some people will so quickly jump to the conclusion that Team GB isn't doing well. At the moment the team is on 16 golds which is only 3 behind the final total in Beijing and the Olympics are only just going into the second week - I can't say what the final total will be but there have been some absolutely fantastic performances so far and there is a good chance of more medals, some guaranteed (e.g. boxing) and some still are prospects.

Caporegime
We are doing fantastically well, im actually quite amazed and proud at the same time at how many gold medals we have bagged. Altho to be fair majority of them have been from rowing and track cycling, sports that involve sitting on your backside lol.

But seriously last time i looked we were in 3rd place and i think we will end up in 3rd come the end of the games on sunday. Cant see really any other country overtaking us but even if we do end up 4th at worst, its the target that we have set ourselves before the games began. So all in all a very successful Olympic games, i suppose home support has helped us tremendously with a few of the medals we got in some events.

But really amazing at how well we have performed so far.

Soldato
It's rather unfortunate that some people will so quickly jump to the conclusion that Team GB isn't doing well. At the moment the team is on 16 golds which is only 3 behind the final total in Beijing and the Olympics are only just going into the second week - I can't say what the final total will be but there have been some absolutely fantastic performances so far and there is a good chance of more medals, some guaranteed (e.g. boxing) and some still are prospects.

There's still 4 medals to come in the cycling alone (men's sprint, women's sprint, men's kierin, women's omnium). The first 3 are almost certain golds (Clancy, Pendleton and Hoy).

NZB

NZB

Associate
Yet another guaranteed in the boxing now so that's 3 in the bag from there, just the colours to be decided.

Caporegime
I love the fact were doing well in boxing. It destroys the 'Team GB are doing rubbish', 'Were only good at sports where we sit down', and 'all our athletes are posh school toffs' arguments all in one go!

Back
Top Bottom