What is your iPhone battery health (and how old)?

I did this for two years and it made no difference. Phone still went down 5-6% over the year. While this time, November 23 to September24 I’ve just charged randomly to all types of %. 100 sometimes and 70-80 mostly and at 95% capacity now with 250 cycles.

Yep it made no difference to me either. I had the 80% charge cap on my phone until last month, yet still my launch day 15 Pro Max is now on 97% with 199 charge cycles. My wife's iPhone 15 Pro Max was still showing 100% battery health with about 250 charge cycles in August but she had it replaced because it decided to stop recognising SIM cards.

I'm not sure how reliable the battery health is but there's no way my wife's phone would still really have 100% battery health with what was at the time 60+ more charge cycles than my phone so I don't fully trust it anymore. Since the 80% cap seems to have made little to no difference I just turned it off and charge to 100% now.

My mum has my launch day 14 Pro Max and that's now down to 92%. Was still showing 100% when I gave it to her last year which I also found odd - no way would it still be on 100% health after a year's use.

Last edited:
My iPhone went from 100% to 96 in about a 1-2 months period after 7 month’s ownership. Then it stayed at 96 for about 2 months and now it has gone from 96 to 94 in 2 weeks. Go figure. Not bothered anymore

Last edited:
This is the output on my 14 Pro.

8aQj4Qs.png

I bought my son an iPhone 13 recently off ebay as an ex-demo/display model. It was mint in original box and shows as 100% battery life. Is that very lucky/legit or somehow faked or an aftermarket replacement put in do you think? When we turned it on I think it had about 35% charge. To be honest it felt like a brand new experience so I don't have reason to doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom